Testers Feedback Thread - February 2018 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is the last "aftermath update" to consolidate the big additions from six weeks ago, and will be labeled as 1.1.

Not many "visible" changes, but almost every window and menu in the game has been internally changed to support the PC version. As there have been changes in the game input I want to make sure everything works fine, but I'm rather sure it will.

v.1.1.1069 19/2/17

-Improved input: if you tap on a skill button while performing another action, the skill will trigger right after you complete the attack (previously the input was not registered).
-Upgraded items: Ashen Leggings, Branch of the Holy Tree, Ilmaran Signet Ring, Ring of the Red Sorcerer, Ring of the Planeswalker,Arcanist's Ring of Ice, Ivory Ring, Ring of Holiness, Ring of the Bull, Justice, Maul of Garrak, Rancor, Soul Drinker,Shaman Boots, Energy Cell.
-Increased drop rate of Greater Orbs (some were almost impossible to get).
-All wands and staves with Arcane attribute 3+ have increased damage and critical range now.
-Controllers can now map up to 8 skills.
-Small layout changes in Maze of Lamth Lev.1
-Fixed a bug related to the red particles from Ashen Cape doing full damage even when wearing the appropiate protection.
-When you tap on an item's attributes, you'll get a more detailed description.
-Fixes an aggro bug when companion consumed a harmful potion.
-Companions will not become frozen when at certain distance from the player.

As there's no new content, just play the game. Maybe start a new one to see the early areas are all OK. As always, thanks for your generous help testing this game.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
No problem. At the moment I'm testing only PC version...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Unlocking this, as I am uploading 1078. It will be available in a couple hours.

I also uploaded it through Steam Beta, if you activated beta testing you should get it immediately.

-German translation now at 99%, Italian up to 68%
-Fixes an issue with the player stuck attacking in a loop.
-Allows external controllers to map more controls, including D-Pad
-Adds missing russian conversation (brother Gabriel, NG)

I think this also fixes the reported issue with android external keyboards not being able to map the attack key.

As input is a delicate matter, as much testing and feedback as possible is very welcome.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Just to report that for me, nothing is broken on PC version, at least at the first glance (about 15 minutes of playing, just to see if there's something big went wrong).

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Small visual problem on PC. South Sagar Forest, when entering wizards tower, after choosing to enter tower there's image of movement joystick from mobile version for very short time.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just uploaded 1079:

-Fixes the long-distance pushback of the player.
-Fireball spell will now explode when reaches the end of its range.
-PC: ranged attack reach is better calculated (sometimes you'd attack and the projectile would fall slightly short of reaching the target)

reborn

DavidBVal":1fxsn18t said:
Just uploaded 1079:

Hi David! Game is crashing at launch on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4". It's also happening on my Phone a Samsung A5 2016.
First time this happens to me on both.
Sent infos on both.
Hope you can help.
Saludos
Pablo

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks, do you see a "report" button after the crash? If yes please use it. You don't even see the main menu?

reborn

DavidBVal":38irw7i4 said:
Thanks, do you see a "report" button after the crash? If yes please use it. You don't even see the main menu?

Sent both reports. I didn't see anything. Goes straight to report menu.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Same here. Chrashes directly at startup. German localization. Report sent.

My guess: Incompatibilty of some localized file. Did you maybe add the missing line in the Forgotten Lore quest file reported recently?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I located the source of the crash, thanks. Uploading 1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.