Is this game.e still being updated?

Warmoose76

I love this game but it seems like I've already explored most of it and done most quests. When ever I go to town halls I can't get quests anymore. I noticed that alot of places on the map you can't click on. And there is nothing to mount storme. I'm wondering and hoping if the developers are going to keep expanding the world. It is an amazing game and it would be a shame if they aren't going to do much else with it. Hell if they are still developing it I will probably donate to them when ever I get my Google play gift cards from smores. I know that's not much but it's the least I can do.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The game is in constant development, have a look at the forums. I am still dedicated 100% to the game: 2 months ago I released the Mage and Thuram, 10 days ago the PC version was completed and released on Steam, this week the testers are already checking a technical update with important fixes, and in the next months there will be another content update.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
David already answered, but there's also this forum: viewforum.php?f=3

By just looking at it you can see that development of EK is very active. Not to mention activity here or at the Steam.