End game weaponry

JarrenDrahn

It occurred to me that most class builds if have end game weaponry available to them in the ark and leading up to it. Wand, staff, bow, dagger, 1H sword and 2H (maul) are all present in the Ark.

This leaves one specific class build neglected however. There is no end game 1H weapon for Clerics. The 2 best hammers are poor in the end game area and the best mace (iron golem fist) is decent for the ark but still not up to the standard of other classes end game equipment. Either a mace or hammer in the Ark would be nice to support this 1 neglected build.

On a similar note 1H axes are largely neglected. it would be nice to see at least one more high level unique axe to make this weapon type more viable.

I realise this is likely to be the last update for a long time so now seems the last chance to mention these.

JarrenDrahn

Atomos":txiyeheb said:
If Maul of Garrak, and Iron golem fist aren't good enough, then you're doing something wrong ;).

I didn't say they weren't good but every other build has better end game weapons. Please read what I put carefully. I was specifically referring to the one handed cleric build. The pneumatic mallet is available to 2H Cleric in the ark and yes the maul of garrak too.

The iron golem fist is by no means bad but it does mean that the 1H cleric is the only build in the game with no end game weapon available in the ark or from ashen minotaurs.

JarrenDrahn

Derp completely missed that. Silly me. For some reason I thought it was rogue and warrior like most swords.