Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update.

Very happy for your work David. I'm not a tester, though, I have a group in which several are, so anything I leave feedback from the update here through them.

0rion79

Yo! I was really looking forward this update.
So far, so good!
The only hassle is to being forced to unequip and re-equip all my stuff among one fight and another in the arena. PS: does it have any negative impact upon reputation?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

0rion79":2xbil19i said:
Yo! I was really looking forward this update.
So far, so good!
The only hassle is to being forced to unequip and re-equip all my stuff among one fight and another in the arena. PS: does it have any negative impact upon reputation?

Arena never has negative impact for rep (I think nothing in this update does)

darkshadow

Fantastic update! It's been a while since new content has been added. One question, when roughly will it be released to the public?

Duck123

Loreseeker

David is it possible for IOS users to be testers, I really want to be a tester but I use an I-Phone 7 so I cant

BOSTACH

DAMN... DAVID THE NEW CONTENT IS SICK :D

GauzeB

Always enjoy new content, got started already couple notes so far. Arena seems to be working well, 5 battles in, wanted to explore more before i continue. Finished up the hirge quest, love the rewards. Going to explore the rest of that dungeon next .. or as much as i can. Couple questions:

are you able to regain hirges new skills again if you go to reset her? I've been meaning to switch some things around but now i don't want to lose the new stuff.

And do you have a number of new areas to check out? I've got 2 world, 1 dungeon, 1 town, 1 inside "town"

Thanks David glad to see you're still working in this, can't wait to hear more about the next project

Xen

Loreseeker

i'm not a tester so I guess it's around Irossia :)

Xen

Loreseeker

BTW thanks for prioritizing Hirge, we all know that Hirge is one of the most used companion in the game aside from Grissenda for obvious reason :) so giving Hirge a set of advanced skills is a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.