Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

Xen

Loreseeker
Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update.

Hope we can have the option for Hirge to get Battle Prayer

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Update is rolling out, locking thread. Should reach everyone in the next hours.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

New test update rolling out, should hit android users in a couple hours.

Build 1097.

-New quests, they will randomly trigger at L. 13+ and with Adaon or Grissenda in the party while travelling through the roads.
-6 new maps added related to the 2 new Companion quests. New equipment, rewards and lore revealed!
-New character portraits.
-Many bugs corrected

Things still not included that I'll work on tomorrow:
-All new translations still not added.
-Some pesky bugs still not fixed (that 85/85 achievement is driving me mad).

It's been a long day, likely I won't reply until tomorrow. Have fun with your companions!

p4ran0id

Staff member

Time for the "last" battle :cool:

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker

Quite curious to know everything behind Adaon. Thank you!

Aussie Dude

Can't cross back from eastern korne to western korne. Have restarted twice but didn't help. And it happens across entire boundary. Recall works

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker

the remains of the adaon quest is it possible to deliver to some npc or is it even in the bag and is it bugged?

rocksolid82

Aussie Dude":3jc3abz6 said:
Can't cross back from eastern korne to western korne. Have restarted twice but didn't help. And it happens across entire boundary. Recall works

Same thing happened to me. I just run against the transition edge

kwill

Loreseeker

I can't tell if that's a passage I'm supposed to be able to access or just something that renders visually awkward. Not sure if there is a hidden door here somewhere and I just haven't detected it yet, but I'm stuck for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.