Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

kerchak

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update.

I had a problem with the new quest "The Sacred Weapons"
When I defeated Brother Tarlus, I did not drop "Spirit Breaker" I imported the save and defeated Tarlus 3 times and did not drop.

Now I've saved my game unintentionally in .bak and I have no more how to defeat it.

What can I do?

I'm a Beta Tester.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

kerchak":1svaknmu said:
When I defeated Brother Tarlus, I did not drop "Spirit Breaker" I imported the save and defeated Tarlus 3 times and did not drop.

Now I've saved my game unintentionally in .bak and I have no more how to defeat it.

What can I do?

I'm a Beta Tester.

That's weird, certainly. It's a fixed drop. Anyone else had this problem?

May I know how do you know he drops this weapon? did it drop a first time or something like that?

kerchak

DavidBVal":1gjpup6x said:
kerchak":1gjpup6x said:

What can I do?

I'm a Beta Tester.

That's weird, certainly. It's a fixed drop. Anyone else had this problem?

May I know how do you know he drops this weapon? did it drop a first time or something like that?

I'm in a group from EK where my friends just dropped this item.

And i killed Tarlus Solo without monsters around.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Did he drop anything else? Are you killing him after the dialogue sequence in the Seal chamber?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator

Well, I have one feature request, if it is possible, now that you work on new (and maybe last) version:

To include ability for setting importing/exporting directory (on all platforms), so we could use third party apps for syncing between different platforms, like Google Drive.

Not sure how complicated it would be, but we don't need ability to create new directory, we could use only already existing directories.

And, if added, best place would be Continue Game->Import&Export, just one new button Set Import&Export directory.

Hope it is possible and not too big chore.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Alan_SP":bpgvk01y said:
Well, I have one feature request, if it is possible, now that you work on new (and maybe last) version:

To include ability for setting importing/exporting directory (on all platforms), so we could use third party apps for syncing between different platforms, like Google Drive.

Not sure how complicated it would be, but we don't need ability to create new directory, we could use only already existing directories.

And, if added, best place would be Continue Game->Import&Export, just one new button Set Import&Export directory.

Hope it is possible and not too big chore.

Noted, I'll try to add it for the "second part" of this update.

kerchak

DavidBVal":8pf0xryk said:
Did he drop anything else? Are you killing him after the dialogue sequence in the Seal chamber?

Yes, he dropped a death protection potion.
And no, I can not kill him after the dialogue.
I just restored the save.
But unfortunately I saved on top unintentionally: /

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

In theory, the only way to kill him is after the dialogue. How are you confronting/killing him?

kerchak

DavidBVal":2fd8iink said:
In theory, the only way to kill him is after the dialogue. How are you confronting/killing him?

Oops, I got it wrong.
I would dialogue and then defeat him.
Then restore the save and try again.

I thought I had asked if I could defeat again after the dialogue, returning to the dungeon again.
Without restoring the save

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

kerchak":35indm8l said:
DavidBVal":35indm8l said:

Oops, I got it wrong.
I would dialogue and then defeat him.
Then restore the save and try again.

Send me that ek.bak to [email protected] please.

Status
Not open for further replies.