Hi guys, I have a couple of suggestions, after beating the horror with a cleric.

Death

Hi guys, just beat the horror on easy :) I had to grind my cleric up to level 28, it took nearly 30 go's to finally kill it. But I killed the mudari who was supposed to help, on my way to the ashen wastes.
Do we see Amarisa our sister again?
Can we get to the newly opened port? Because I can't seem to find a way through 5
Got a couple of suggestions :)
Are you able to make the flames of faith heal the player too?
And how about a healing spell for the mage, doesn't have to be straight away on level one. But my mage often has lots of mana but bigger all life.

Xen

Loreseeker
And you forgot the Circle of Restoration scroll :) it can heal half of the HP for both companion/s and the pc and it can also resurrect your main companion when it is down.

Owns

Loreseeker
Xen":18wquqjx said:
And you forgot the Circle of Restoration scroll :) it can heal half of the HP for both companion/s and the pc and it can also resurrect your main companion when it is down.
Do you know if it also heals 'allies' other than companions, like Lady Calenda and Sir Valeran?

Xen

Loreseeker
Owns":u09b60u2 said:
Xen":u09b60u2 said:
Do you know if it also heals 'allies' other than companions, like Lady Calenda and Sir Valeran?

I haven't tried it, maybe not because they aren't direct companions which can be brought anywhere.

VDX_360

Staff member
I want to say yes, the Circle of Restoration heals NPC party members .... but I'll have to double check. Been awhile since I toyed with what skills/items work on NPC party members.

If my memory serves me correctly, Flames of Faith and Battle Prayer works on NPC party members....