Exciting ideas that could be studied and maybe added in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Hello Exiles,
as some should know I have a channel on youtube with videos of Exiled Kingdoms and I'm Brazilian.
Today, I came across this topic, set out my ideas before the game, ideas that were worked out and thought out by the Exiled Kingdoms group personnel in whatspp I own. I really wish these ideas were rethought by David and the forum users. I am a very accomplished player with this marvel, I never tire of starting over and playing so many times, finishing the game so many times ... with so much experience that I accumulated (not by level) and yes before the game, I wanted very much, of It's true that David opened his eyes to ideas that I'm going to drop below (I'm sure it would please many, perhaps, all, why not?) follows the list:
new scrolls of wisdom, with a bonus of 20-25% xp, in which the 20% would be sold by npc, with high reputation and a high price, estimated in 2.5k gold, both orange and purple colors, in which the purple would drop of a very strong monster, with rate drop of 3%.
enchant arcs with elements, bow with sacred damage, and high ban bonus, arc skill in area with high cooldown plus high damage.
nevaska, skill of the magician, with high cost of mana and that reaches the whole screen, we miss yes of a mana spender mana, more with absurd damage. sacred golem summon, with self healing, and sacred damage obviously.
level up to 250, with increasing experience (level up who wants) and with limit of attribute points in 30. take advantage of the current monsters, and change only their color, adding bigger xp when killing, and of course they were stronger.
example: minotaur (brown) would change to a gold with higher level, stronger, greater damage and level 23-25. monsters up to level 35-40, some rumors bosses (eternal) that returned to sleep, with drops of attribute books +1 with a rate of 2% and skill book with a rate of 1%.
Hunting area at the bottom of the Lannegar mine with archangels, Cerberus and etc.
farm area of ​​items to craft in the icemist (staircase) sewer. a quest that could only do with the 3 companions and that could use the 3 at the same time, quest only performed with a level higher than 27 or more.
a lot of things could be stretched, to give a bigger gameplay, that would be good, because then, it would be a way of waiting for tranquility the new game of David, that will not be finished from one day to the next. What's more, I and many do not want Exiled Kingdoms to be easily forgotten. I hope you liked it
~ orpheu

VDX_360

Staff member
See the Developer's own statements on future additions to the game:
https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/vi ... =3&t=15604

In the post linked above, the Developer stated he is NOT taking any suggestions on content to add for the v1.2 update as that content has already been decided (and is pending release any day now).

After v1.2, it might be awhile, IF EVER, if more content is added, such as super high end-of-game dungeons or the content suggested in the post above.

Keep in mind the Sewer of Horrors was added as the superhard, end-of-game dungeon but as more stuff is added and the level cap was removed, the SoH has become less daunting.

I, like many other players, can appreciate the desire for more content, but it seems the game is nearly it's truly final version.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.