My thoughts about the game

RPGamer

Firstly, I just want to state that I LOVE this game, but it does have (in my opinion) a LOT of issues. Below I'll list my issues with the game:
1) it's just too hard...even on the lowest difficulty some of the quests are just too difficult.for instance, Call of Blood. You can get Call of Blood when you reach level 13, but the thing is, my highest level character is level 20 and still can't get anywhere close to being able to complete the quest. Why would you allow players to start quests at a relatively low level, only for them to find out that it'll be a million in-game years before they could ever possible hope to complete them? Most of the quests in the game are like this...you start them long before you have a chance of being able to complete them, and the game forces you to either spend a LOT of money on gear and potions, or do waaaaayyyyy too much grinding to level up and get stronger...which leads me to my next issue
2) it takes too dang long to level up. Even with a relatively high Intellect and gear with the Wisdom effect, it just takes way too long to level up. They should either increase the amount of XP enemies give, or reduce the amount of XP needed to level up. Up until around level 13 it isn't too bad, but after that it just completely takes the fun out of the game because you have to just grind for hours on end just to gain a single level
3) underpowered gear. Some of the weapons in the game take far too much effort to obtain for little to no reward. Namely, Sonnet and Branch of the Holy Tree. Sonnet is actually a good weapon, but considering how much effort you go through to obtain the darn thing (fighting through dozens of bandits multiple times, solving riddles, wandering the land searching for specific items, then having to finish the whole thing by defeating a boss) it's a wee bit lackluster. As for the Branch of the Holy Tree: why even bother putting it in the game? By the time anyone could ever possibly be strong enough to fight their way through all the bears and hill giants (and the wraith) it's a pretty safe bet that they've already obtained far better weapons.
4) Vorators and Archers. They're OP as all heck! Even with a high armor rating, both vorators and Archers do insane amounts of damage. My characters are strong enough at this point to be surrounded by multiple enemies and they'll still usually come out victorious, but stick 1 or two Archers or vorators in front of me, and I get killed in seconds. Oh, and it's probably just a glitch, but did I mention that archers can shoot me THROUGH WALLS?!?!
5) rogue evasion ability. A minor complaint which isnt very significant, but the evasion ability could do with a bit of improvement. The ability only avoids damage, so occasionally enemies will hit rogues, and it cancels out the damage but your character will still get stunned, paralyzed, and or pushed back. Not only does this not make sense (the whole idea of evading an attack is to move out of the way, therefore taking no damage or effects from it) but it's just really disappointing when you use evasion hoping to save yourself from dying...and you end up taking no damage for a few seconds, but you still get killed due to being stunned or paralyzed

RPGamer

I considered rogue, but here's why I chose warrior instead:
1) health. My playstyle is a brawler. I like to rush in and take on as many enemies as I can. Rogues do more damage sure, but, they also have low health and the worst selection of armor. Warriors have the most health/health gain of the four classes, and they have they best selection of armor, both of which will help compensate for not spending time on endurance or body development.
2) after adding up the total skill points id need to unlock the skills I want, the math comes out as such:
Warrior: with the warrior, I should be able to unlock all the skills I want at around level 26
Rogue: I'd need to get to level 33 to get all the skills I want
3) considering that none of my characters have made it past level 20 (yet) I don't think i have the patience to make it to level 33

On a different note: the build is going well. My other characters (who are currently twice the level if my new "Destroyer" build) still can't take on too many enemies at once. You know the room in Nayau tomb (the one in new Garand farmlands) that's filled with skeletons? Already at only level 10, my new character can take on the whole group simultaneously, whereas my other characters still have to lure them out in small groups to stand a chance of killing them all.