PC Version?

unenergizer

I would like to play the game. I am wondering if you have a PC version available. I do not own an android device. Since the game is multi-touch, I doubt an Android emulator would do me any good either.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
unenergizer":5yc70rjg said:
I would like to play the game. I am wondering if you have a PC version available. I do not own an android device. Since the game is multi-touch, I doubt an Android emulator would do me any good either.

As long as you have a touch screen, BlueStacks does work with the game. Granted, without a touch screen I am not sure of the utility of it either... I guess I need to try it with just the mouse for a bit and see how hard it is to do... It is possible... particularly with specific builds, but need to see how possible it really is...

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Ok just tried it, it is doable... not perfect, and you will need to have a more cautious playing style likely as a result, but you can use the mouse only, even if you don't use a touch screen...

Personally, do not prefer it, but if it is what you have... run with it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There will be a PC version, yes. I have to redo the UI for it, maybe some other enhancements. But the game is already PC compatible (windows, mac and linux run it fine, as it's a java project).

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
David has mentioned about the release on steam network but it will b later.

Rightnow the main game story is still not complete which is the priority.

unenergizer

DavidBVal":25vidwcs said:
There will be a PC version, yes. I have to redo the UI for it, maybe some other enhancements. But the game is already PC compatible (windows, mac and linux run it fine, as it's a java project).

Since you're using libgdx, will their be an iOS version?

Johnakaagila

unenergizer":3jz0amhp said:
DavidBVal":3jz0amhp said:

Since you're using libgdx, will their be an iOS version?

There will be one as per david. Problem is, ios/apple only allows finished games to be published.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It is a subtle matter. Their wording is, "incomplete" apps are not allowed. Of course it can be argued that it is an open-world game with content being added all the time, etc. I might try to release for iOS very soon, but definitely not until I add all the areas close to the game start. And maybe not until main quest is completable, but I would rather not do that because I don't want to rush the ending without adding new mechanics for end-game.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":3ffh5m8x said:
It is a subtle matter. Their wording is, "incomplete" apps are not allowed. Of course it can be argued that it is an open-world game with content being added all the time, etc. I might try to release for iOS very soon, but definitely not until I add all the areas close to the game start. And maybe not until main quest is completable, but I would rather not do that because I don't want to rush the ending without adding new mechanics for end-game.

the tone of this message is much different that the previous messages in this regard.

Should we consider that android is back to the top priority now ?

PS - Off Topic: when next test build is expected?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Mr.Suspense":ckgrd61x said:
DavidBVal":ckgrd61x said:

the tone of this message is much different that the previous messages in this regard.

Should we consider that android is back to the top priority now ?

PS - Off Topic: when next test build is expected?

Next test build, my goal is tuesday 26th, but you know how it is with long lists.

Priorities - right now, launching on all platforms is still the priority, but not at any price. As of today, there is no need for me to make choices, as adding missing areas is the right direction regarding all goals.