Rename Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimidium

I would really like to see this happen...I hate my characters name, but I love playing him, L15 2H Warrior. Maybe the guild person that resets your stats could also rename for 5,000 GP?

Sharkyinthe UK

Dimidium":1xr3o3ag said:
I would really like to see this happen...I hate my characters name, but I love playing him, L15 2H Warrior. Maybe the guild person that resets your stats could also rename for 5,000 GP?

Nice idea, depends on how the data is stored, it may be like joining a guild....... A pain in the bum to reverse out, thus not going to happen.

feldon

Loreseeker
If its easy, then its a 'why not'.

In case it wasn't know, you can alter the character's name when you create them. The game will auto pop a random one, but you can click on it and change to whatever.

Dimidium

He is Xarryl Mert, and I I made him before I knew you could change names.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Trickier than it sounds... involves UI, so at least a couple hours of development. so... after 1.0, maybe.

Your name isn't too terrible compared to some. I can see all the character names in the statistics server...

... and I wish I couldn't

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":17joicks said:
Trickier than it sounds... involves UI, so at least a couple hours of development. so... after 1.0, maybe.

Your name isn't too terrible compared to some. I can see all the character names in the statistics server...

... and I wish I couldn't

LMAO....
Hurts your creative heart does it????

Trufuller

I would really like to bump this fairly old topic.

I did not even realize how much I would like this game. My female warrior is named Peter... The log updates burn my eyes. :(

Please. A way to change names would be really appreciated.

I don't know if it matters, but I did already purchase the game. Awesome game. I am in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.