Paying methods to access the game.

koshri

Greetings, I was just wondering if is there is another way for me to pay for this game? I don't have any credit card as of this moment and I was wondering if it is possible fo me to pay VIA telecom lines in our country would grant me full access to the full game or any existing transactions without the use of credit cards. Thank you.

P.S. I love this game but if it needs me to get a credit card to play this I would not recommend this for people who avoids the usage of credit card. I dont care if ill transfer the money via FedEx or something and wait for 1 month I'm really craving for this game..

Also, do I have to pay again if there's another update?

Thank you! From the Philippines.

Dimidium

I have three ideas to help you:

1. Can you buy a prepaid debit card at a store? I don't know if you have them there, but they do work.

2. Can you buy a Google Play Card at the store? That would add Play Credits you could use to buy the game, too.

3. Alternatively, if the Google Opinion Rewards app is available in your area, just do surveys until you save enough. I've made $37 USD so far on it, for example.

4. (bonus) Do you have shopping rewards apps like IBotta over there. When I buy beer, for example, I get 4 dollars back. When I read 20, I can transfer it to my Paypal, and buy a Play Card with that online.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately I don't have any control over thr payment options offered by Play Store, which are different in each country and for each phone carrier, depending on local agreements.

But as Dimidium said, Google Play Gift Cards are usually available in department stores, gas stations and even postal offices here. It's the easiest way to pay without a card.

Opinion Rewards varies a lot by country. In USA you get a lot of forms and questions, in other countries much less (I just got like 4 questionnaires in a year)

koshri

Thank you for the immediate response people of exiled kingdoms. There is this reloadable visa prepaid card.
"The YAZZ Card is a reloadable, general purpose prepaid card that offers cashless convenience that is accepted in all accredited Visa merchants and online stores worldwide. The YAZZ Card can also be used in all VISA-accredited ATMs." yeah problem solve thank you for giving me suggestions people and I hope someday the implementation of other payments will come in the distant future! Thank you once again!

Last question I think the game is visa accredited right?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
koshri":dvnvtqkm said:
Thank you for the immediate response people of exiled kingdoms. There is this reloadable visa prepaid card.
"The YAZZ Card is a reloadable, general purpose prepaid card that offers cashless convenience that is accepted in all accredited Visa merchants and online stores worldwide. The YAZZ Card can also be used in all VISA-accredited ATMs." yeah problem solve thank you for giving me suggestions people and I hope someday the implementation of other payments will come in the distant future! Thank you once again!

Last question I think the game is visa accredited right?

In theory if it is a VISA card, they should accept it.

But like I explained, it is Google the one selling you the game, in exclusive. They decide what cards are accepted, what carrier credit can be taken, etc. If there's an error, I don't even get to know about it.

koshri

I see thank you ill be buying the game soon enough im really getting bored killing goblins hahahaha

romulomazz

DavidBVal":3d7wu747 said:
Unfortunately I don't have any control over thr payment options offered by Play Store, which are different in each country and for each phone carrier, depending on local agreements.

But as Dimidium said, Google Play Gift Cards are usually available in department stores, gas stations and even postal offices here. It's the easiest way to pay without a card.

Opinion Rewards varies a lot by country. In USA you get a lot of forms and questions, in other countries much less (I just got like 4 questionnaires in a year)

I bought the game by the opinion rewards. Here in Brazil you got a lot of money if u go in places like big stores, or hotels, parks, touristic places, and go around other stuff online, but here u have to register a credit cars, to be allowed to use the money from de opinion rewards.
Is strange that in spain u get just a 4 around the year.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
romulomazz":2cbedtyk said:
DavidBVal":2cbedtyk said:

I bought the game by the opinion rewards. Here in Brazil you got a lot of money if u go in places like big stores, or hotels, parks, touristic places, and go around other stuff online, but here u have to register a credit cars, to be allowed to use the money from de opinion rewards.
Is strange that in spain u get just a 4 around the year.

Probably sitting in front of my PC all day making a game (except when I go to the gym) doesn't make me a great consumer in the eyes of Google. And they are right, I don't buy much stuff and very often I leave my mobile at home when I go places, so they don't value my opinions much ;)

Dimidium

When I lived in a big city, Cincinnati, I got about $40 dollars worth in a year, now I live in a much smaller rural community, and I haven't got a survey yet.

Conan The Barbarian

How do I use my Google rewards to pay for the game? I signed up for the rewards back in November so I can play the game and finally reached the amount needed. When I go to activate as a registered user, the 4 payment opinions are "Add credit Or Debit Card", "Use AT&T Billing", "Add PayPal", and "Reddem Code". Which is the way to use my reward money?