Introduce yourself thread

Mpphoenix

Langley":38aj6a9i said:
Ok hello everybody!

I am Patrick. I am a plumber and come from germany.

I love all kind of sport and i am sporty too(soccerfan 1.FC Schalke 04). But i played a lots of video games in my life and spent many time as child for it.
My favourite games are roleplaying.
As child i played pokemon. Later i played world of warcraft a few years. Now im married and have three childs and no time for playing games so EK is perfekt to play for me.

My favourite game is the elder scrolls 3 morrowind.

So thats me! ;)
Patrick I have to say, I thinks it's neat you grew up with Pokemon, wow, and morrowind, those were the same for me. I bet our characters on EK are similar because of our similarities in game preference! I love the elder scrolls, I still have a skyrim wallet.

invidentus

Hi, im invidentus from Madrid. Just discovered this little gem yesterday while waiting for my girlfriend and now i can't stop playing.

Tried some other mobile CRPGs as Mage and Minions or else, but its not the same. EK is the real deal, reminds me a lot to Divine Divinity or Sacred, games i love. This one can be a great one too, let's help the dev with it!

Alcatras

Hey guys (and gals), my name is Jakob, 22, and i live in Austria.
I started gaming with Diablo 2, Bards Tale and Ratchet and Clank.
After a few years of WoW, I was yearning for a good singleplayer RPG. So, I started Oblivion, Skyrim, and Fallout. I love TES, but that oldschool RPG feeling has been lost bit by bit since Morrowind.
So now I play EK, almost exclusively. And it is great. It went beyond any and all expectations for a measly little phonegame, and the continuous support of both the fans by david, and david by us, shows how much more this can become. I'm anxious to see on one hand the completed game, and on the other hand the finished project. It's gonna be great, playtime for days ;)

Harmyt

Hi, i am michael from israel, i am electric engineer, i am freak of rpg game, i love all old school games, since i am an adult and got busy life all my gaming ends in the phone so here i am.

Arborice

Wussup everyone. I'm Zach I'm 23. I flip steaks at a steak house here in Washington state in the U.S. I've gone from older blizzard games to dnd to warhammer to elder scrolls seeking to sate my thirst for magic. I've spent a lot of time painting chaos daemons of tzeentch. I found this game the other night and havnt been off since. This game is very fun for me and I see how it only gets better. Stoked up. Investments are soon to come

Trajikhero

Hello everyone my names Jordan and I'm addicted to rpgs. It all started when my father got a computer and I got a game called doom Iddqd got imprinted in my brain and then from there thousands upon thousands of hours playing the best rpgs man has ever created every single ff including tactics, Diablo 2 and 3, secret of mana, Pokémon, Mario legend of the seven stars, Eye of the beholder, titles my brain can't even think of anymore because it's been so long. I'm from Northern NY currently working property preservation getting houses ready for people to move into or rent. I also worked in the AF as a C-17 mechanic. I just found this diamond in the rough of an rpg played the free version till lvl cap and realized I had to buy it and bought it right then now I have a lvl 9 rogue and working on a warrior and a cleric can't wait till the mage comes through wicked siked for that. The games amazing David any feedback u ask for I'll definitely be giving back already signed up to be a
tester love everything that's been done so far

kynamd

Howdy all, I'm Ky, a 33 y/o from norcal. I'm a management and operations consultant for plastics and textiles manufacturing out in Vietnam where I moved to 3 years ago. Been rpging since mud games over 20 years ago. This game is right up my alley with the grinding and incremental improvements.

I have to sit in a car for 2-3 hours every day going from factory to factory, so I started gaming during that time :D

Faunus

Hello everyone I'm Oliver from Oklahoma I work in the oilfield I started rpg on the first Nintendo when it came out lived played countless hours beating them and getting beat I love the d&d style games so much that I sat down and read all the r.a. Salvatore books I think David is doing a fine job on this game and it is a pleasure to meet all y'all

Kajhin

Hi,
I am Louis-Philippe an Air Craft Structure technician for the canadian armed forces and absolutely love this game! I live with my wife my son and my 2 dogs. I absolutely love this game, it reminds me of the old classics! I LARP (so much fun) I also play and DM some DnD but with the life it gets harder and harder to find time to game so EK is my quick fix when I need it.

Belgroz

Hello everyone. I'm Jason , a troubleshooter in a lot of trades,with knowledge of a lot, but master of none in the Midwest of the U.S.A.

I'm 36 , grew up with a aunt and stepfather involved in 1st edition Dungeons and Dragons, I went on to play 2nd edition and still twice a month play 3.5 DnD with most of my group from 20 years ago. A huge fan of the elder scrolls series games, and a voracious reader of Dragonlance,Forgotten realms ,Ravenloft, as well as David Eddings and Robert Aspirin. When I'm not gaming I'm usually at a metal show ,moshing and hanging with my metal brethren \m/.
Want to say, love this game, been playing it off and on for a few months and finally bought it to fully explore now that I have some time on my hands. Well met and keep up the great work !
:D