What's everyone do for a living!

FirstShadow1991

Hi all, my name is Antonio and i am from Croatia. I am an ex electronic engeneer and courently i am studying theology and want to become a priest. Also i sometimes work as carpenter and waiter- something has to pay the bills. I am also collecting money to buy materials to build a forge and try my hands in making something like swords or knifes... (i know a lot of hunters so i know how much they are in need of those)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
FirstShadow1991":189pr7pz said:
Hi all, my name is Antonio and i am from Croatia. I am an ex electronic engeneer and courently i am studying theology and want to become a priest. Also i sometimes work as carpenter and waiter- something has to pay the bills. I am also collecting money to buy materials to build a forge and try my hands in making something like swords or knifes... (i know a lot of hunters so i know how much they are in need of those)

Lets hunt...... :twisted:

WF1371

Love that trucking life.. running for a small company out of Waynesboro VA... currently waiting on drop appointment at 4 am.

Kefka

Translator
"
DavidBVal":3n9gf2oj said:
This is a good place to announce that I left my previous job to dedicate fully to video-game development. I was the co-founder of an e-commerce company, but now adventure awaits me. the unknown! ;)

those of you that have supported me by purchasing the game: thanks! not only I'll be able to finish EK in the next months, but all the ideas for future games in my head will now come true :)

Either that, or I'll go to live under New Garand's bridge :D
"

I'm a Marketing Manager (1to1 Marketing) of a big Swiss Phone/Internet/TV Provider. Thus, if you ever need someone who markets your games, I'm the man... ;) :D

BronzeDaggerSurgeon

Was discharged from the military for mental health issues after the war (nevermind which one, or where I'm from-although a discerning mind can tell).
ironically, I found myself working with mentally handicap youth since then, up till' recently.
Too bad my country's educational system is corrupt and broken, so I couldn't make a REAL difference.
Oh well, unemployment line - here I come!
David, Troll - make some room under that bridge.

Cool jobs here. Love truckers. Dad's a trucker.

Cheers.

IronJosh1988

I'm a construction worker specifically an iron worker. I build steel structures such as school basketball gyms, workshops, and even some houses. I live in Oklahoma tornado alley and while nothing can stand up to a full on tornado steel structures hold up best against straight line winds or even an indirect hit from tornadoes. Needless to say I can't play at work I'm too busy trying to stay on a 6 inch I-Beam 40ft in the air. My name is Josh and I'm 28 been gaming since I was 5 years old and doing construction full time since I was 16 years old. Happy to be apart of this game community and looking forward soooo much to online play. I've not heard much about it recently but I know at one point it was something David had mentioned he'd like to implement.

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
WF1371":1zcxlwd3 said:
Love that trucking life.. running for a small company out of Waynesboro VA... currently waiting on drop appointment at 4 am.

Im not so sure i love the trucking life but its the best paying part time gig I've ever found.