Exciled kingdoms online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, do you mean if EK will be made into online game?

life tiger

Alan_SP":3auo7cd0 said:
Sorry, do you mean if EK will be made into online game?

Spelled the name of the game wrong... made little sense in his comment... put a pink face at the end... first post... and then posted in the wrong place... of course he means exiled kingdoms online! Go David! Create them unicorns and the online game! That won't ever happen will it now...?

Oldbloodblaisère

I think just making it so your phone can host from one to three friends would be nice... Then you could make it so you can craft... Enchant... Maybe build... Maybe put in like a survival arena.... Castle wars.... etc etc haha
So much you could do with this game :') multi player first plesse!! Hopefully I will be doing computer sciences at uni next year, so maybe I could offer skills when I get some. ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It will happen. It's the main reason I made this game both single-character and an action-rpg instead of making it turn-based and party-based, which are my favorites.

When or exactly how, I can't say yet.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
wow
thats a nice revelation

so after desktop we can have online or may be the other way round :)

bmjlr2017

DavidBVal":4tocngzg said:
It will happen. It's the main reason I made this game both single-character and an action-rpg instead of making it turn-based and party-based, which are my favorites.

Grim Reaper

DavidBVal":3hlt6w2u said:

tbh, even with game ending i do not feel game is completed... i have a feeling that i miss something... as there is 4 kingdoms i can't even go to thuram.. that feeling is prolly caused cuz that... it is kinda hard to feel that u ended the game while not exploring a whole kingdom...

VoidWalkerZ

Its quite possible David could expand the main quest as the game areas/etc grow. Or perhaps once EK is "complete" we can look forward to an EK2.

Status
Not open for further replies.