Knights and homes

Faunus

I have 100 reputation in New grand I thought this maybe was the way to get knighted and a house there does anyone know how to get knighted and bye a house in New grand?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
At the moment, this is not an option, but with time it may be.

Faunus

Alan_SP":3rqu3j44 said:
Thank you for the reply there's an achievement for being knighted that's why I was thinking it could be done thank you again

Sir ShanksAlot

Faunus":17n4dpqa said:
Alan_SP":17n4dpqa said:
Thank you for the reply there's an achievement for being knighted that's why I was thinking it could be done thank you again

Probably future content or someone hasn't figured it out yet.

I'd vote future content. :)

Andurs

I just noticed that too.

Anyone have the skinny on how houses will work?

Sir ShanksAlot

Available in future content and all companions should be there. Not sure when or what else he is including. Skinny info.

chrisca

For buying a home you will have to talk with the Governor (so +30 rep is needed) of the city and i bet it won't be cheap;also,i see that there are houses of different shapes (towers,normal houses,that one in Freetown that looks like a fortress...) and im sure that buying price will be higher or lesser xD

Andurs

chrisca":165oabfp said:
For buying a home you will have to talk with the Governor (so +30 rep is needed) of the city and i bet it won't be cheap;also,i see that there are houses of different shapes (towers,normal houses,that one in Freetown that looks like a fortress...) and im sure that buying price will be higher or lesser xD

How can you tell which houses might be for sale?

chrisca

Andurs":1957d23m said:
chrisca":1957d23m said:

When you come close to a door,it says its locked,so i suppose that they will be for sale or for "x" quest in the future.
Hope it helps

Andurs

chrisca":1yjbkthg said:
Andurs":1yjbkthg said:
chrisca":1yjbkthg said:

When you come close to a door,it says its locked,so i suppose that they will be for sale or for "x" quest in the future.
Hope it helps

Ah, I see what you mean. In NG there are 3 or maybe more that say that, so I think you are right, maybe to buy but also maybe for quests.