Epic Build: Berzerker Incarnate

Dimidium

I am guessing a few of you may have read the other Epic Build I documented called the Blood Thirster. He depends on Duel and Bloodlust to really shine. He feeds on doing damage, causing him to do more and more damage until everything is dead. This build requires neither, instead he uses Rage and Flurry so succeed.

I thought I'd show a different take on the 2 Handed Style by introducing the Final Incarnation of the Berzerker. Just like the Blood Thirster, he depends on mostly Advanced Skills, but the choices are very different. This character will instantly turn into a death machine at will. Just press the Rage then Flurry and you've got a 117 DPS monster. This build can obtain 195 point critical hits without counting Fury 3, which adds 65% MORE damage when under 188HP.

With this build you'll need:

6+ Strength (should be 8 plus the +2 belt)
6 Agility
4 Endurance
1 Intellect
1 Awareness

Two-Handed Expert 3
Cleave 1
Fury 3
Flurry 3
Precision Strikes 3
Massive Criticals 3
Heavy Hand 3
Battle Rage 3

This build has flexibility, as I didn't allocate 4 skill points for you to use for Death Ward, Spiritual Ward, any of the basic skills, or whatever you want. I would go with Death Ward 1, Spiritual Ward 1, and Resilience, but it's up to you.

Weapons(you need all 3 to be effective):

Cruelty (for trolls)
Executioner's Axe (for undead)
Great Axe of Falling Stars (for everything else)

Also, since this build doesn't have a lot of armor, get the best equipment you can. Myrosian Plate, or Legion Armor is the best to have, however full plate will do.

I tested this build in the Trollfens, and it did considerably better, although both were equally fun to play.

This image is him maxed out with Fury. Max crit is over 300 damage...

3QGeFCJ.jpg

romulomazz

I'm kind new at the game, but at this level, wouldn't be better to put endurance over agi, agi dont do any good over the hit point and AC of the END.

Thanks for the Builds, it's helping me a lot.

Dimidium

The agility is for flurry, which requires a 6. This build has about 550 hp at L25, and more really isn't needed.

Thanks, Glad they help!

Maedhros

Hello, I have been closing following your two handed warrior builds so far. I made Gris a S&S AGI meatshield and we have been doing pretty good on the quests and dungeons so far. One question, I am ready to lay of the exploring for a while and start grinding my character for stats and equipment and I was curious where should I start with the advance skills? I am going to reset my skill points and reassign from scratch but the 5000 gold prices for the advance skills make me wonder where should I invest my points and gold first.

I do have the 3 great axes you suggest as well! Oh and please keep us updated on your build research, they are a great help for a beginner like me. Although I am tempted to switch to the S&S build lol.

Dimidium

Well, if you want to switch builds, the S & S style is very effective. Your hits won't penetrate armor the way a 2 Hander can though.

For advanced skills, go with heavy hand 3, massive criticals, and precision strikes first. If you have points left, Rage then Flurry.

Exiled Warrior

I was thinking about a berserker build myself but it can only be with a two handed weapon or is it possible with two handed weapons? Is Warrior class good with two-handed weapons or better assasin

Celfious

is flurry a skill learned from warriors guild, or does it appear when reaching agility 6?

thanks for sharing. Any relation to Berserk character Guts?

VDX_360

Staff member
All Advanced skills are learned from the guilds. Some Advanced Skills require certain stats to learn, such as Agility 6 or higher for Flurry. Each guild offers some Advanced Skills to non-guild members and additional skills to guild members.

The Wiki has more in-depth details on where to learn each skill.