Paying methods to access the game.

koshri

Greetings, I was just wondering if is there is another way for me to pay for this game? I don't have any credit card as of this moment and I was wondering if it is possible fo me to pay VIA telecom lines in our country would grant me full access to the full game or any existing transactions without the use of credit cards. Thank you.

P.S. I love this game but if it needs me to get a credit card to play this I would not recommend this for people who avoids the usage of credit card. I dont care if ill transfer the money via FedEx or something and wait for 1 month I'm really craving for this game..

Also, do I have to pay again if there's another update?

Thank you! From the Philippines.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
At least for me as a user, what I do is select credit card and later I see a checkbox asking if I want to use my existing balance. If your balance is bigger than price, there will be no credit card charge

Conan The Barbarian

That doesn't seem to work for me. I added a credit card and was at the confirm page and there was not an option to use my reward money. My reward money is at $5.05 so I have enough.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you have more than one account on the device, and you try to pay with one while the balance is on another.

Xen

Loreseeker
You said you're from Philippines right? I think your network provider's payment method is available there. Try it, but the price varies because of additional but minimal charge. Just load your sim card with around ₱180.00 to make sure you can buy the game.

Conan The Barbarian

No I'm from America, the OP is from the Philippines. I think I know why I can't use my credits. You're right, I do have multiple google accounts. When I play the game, I am under the account that has my credits attached to it, but when I go to pay, it brings me to another google account I have and I can't figure out how to switch it. Any ideas?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Conan The Barbarian":3ky0dqo6 said:
No I'm from America, the OP is from the Philippines. I think I know why I can't use my credits. You're right, I do have multiple google accounts. When I play the game, I am under the account that has my credits attached to it, but when I go to pay, it brings me to another google account I have and I can't figure out how to switch it. Any ideas?

Save yourself some trouble and remove the other account, then after purchasing and seeing the license active just add it again.