Can you Consider making In-Game Cheats for the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrindor

Loreseeker
Since we bought the Game why won't we just have Full Access to All of The Features?
I would love to have Cheats the same as Skyrim.You know?Putting in Item Codes and The Quantity and Stuff?Because sometimes we Become Desperate or Bored and Some of Us might quit playing and say
The game was Alright but Kinda Boring
.I know i shouldn't say that!I love the Game aswell and it's Awesome!But sometimes things go off the road and go really wrong.I had a Mistake on 2 Saves and i wasn't able to continue and i was Forced to Restart all over again.You feel my Pain don't you?I hope you make a Quick update and let us Cheat the Game.Oh!And by the way to make it Even Fairer why don't you automatically disable the Achievements and Leaderboards to the Campaigns that we Cheated on?That's much Better

VDX_360

Staff member
Cheat codes are becoming some type of weird industry standard and for some players, it's an expectation. I'm not sure they are a good idea. Players tend to abuse them.

Sounkeng

Some topics are off limits for discussion. Cheats are one of those topics (see the forum rules)k. This been addressed before, there will never be cheats for this game.

Topic locked

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Just to comment on closed thread about one of the most frequent mistakes some players make:

Myrindor":92ns2c7r said:
I had a Mistake on 2 Saves and i wasn't able to continue and i was Forced to Restart all over again.You feel my Pain don't you?

The game isn't designed that you can "mistake on saves".

Go to Continue Game->Choose different saves from the last where you "made a mistake". Probably the one made at the last sleep in the inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.