Elisse Urhad - Cemetery Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Wolf

Hi all..so I've been walking back and forth through New Garand Farmlands for about levels now..I've spoken with Elisse Urhad in the village about twenty times but can't workout what to do for her. I'very cleared the cemetery and it's dungeon in the SE and also the haunted wood with the lost initiate. Could someone please tell me whether this quest is completable?? If so what do I need to do?

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
She doesn't give a quest. She just talks about the great evil coming from the cemetary or crypt. There is treo quests in that tomb, but neither involve her.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
She was once intended to give a quest, I think, but it never got implemented. So she's kinda stuck in her dialogue.

There have been generations of players before you desperately searching for Doug (was this his name?), so maybe it's time to alter the dialogue slightly, David? Or, of course, making a proper quest out of it. ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I'll eventually make a quest. In fact, the quest existed at one point but it was discarded/merged into another.

Arcanmaster

@Brentimo Here will be moderator soon and he will say it is necro post, you did bad thing and people wroted posts here already have children.

Brentimo

Dude...what?
Post automatically merged:    

Are you trying to say it's an old post? If so, I know. That's why I worded it as a playful jab at the developer 4 years after he said he would fix the Doug quest. It's no big deal.

VDX_360

Staff member
Four years is a very long time to bump-up a post, but I can see the feedback aspect.

Developer David opted to just let Doug hang in the wind. Not sure why. Maybe in some distant future Doug will be found. Maybe he just wandered off looking for the Invisible Swamp Donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.