Ark of Lothasan - Upper level

VDX_360

Staff member
I forgot about the difference due to game difficulty. It would make sense for the glowing balls of joy to do more damage at higher difficulty levels

webnetita

1.0.10.61 leve difficult.
Im a lvl 20 Mage. What Kind of equipment I need To complete The quest? Now it 's impossible. ...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
webnetita":26p3hroy said:
1.0.10.61 leve difficult.
Im a lvl 20 Mage. What Kind of equipment I need To complete The quest? Now it 's impossible. ...

Can you please:

-enable combat log in settings
-post a screenshot of your character window
-post a screenshot of the balls hitting you (with damage calculation visible in log)

Screenshots in Android are obtained by Volume down+ power. You can post them here using imgur website or any other service, but if you have trouble posting them you can just send them to [email protected]

Thanks in advance, will move to support subforum after you reply.

webnetita

I Arrived to final boss.... Not so difficult. ☺
I just increase endurance.
I try to send my carachter photo whit my smartphone but it was a png file so I couldn't.
Other question... if I kill The final boss Can I come back to do a bit of farming after that? Or The dungeon become "closed "?

Xen

Loreseeker
webnetita":uw0xmv5l said:
I Arrived to final boss.... Not so difficult. ☺
I just increase endurance.
I try to send my carachter photo whit my smartphone but it was a png file so I couldn't.
Other question... if I kill The final boss Can I come back to do a bit of farming after that? Or The dungeon become "closed "?

you can come back to fetch equipments and more batteries :D

webnetita

I forgot to save amarisa :D and now that I have completed the quest I cannot return to the upper level because the elevator does not work ... how do I do it?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
webnetita":3oe6yoz7 said:
I forgot to save amarisa :D and now that I have completed the quest I cannot return to the upper level because the elevator does not work ... how do I do it?

The whole upper deck is destroyed at the ending, so she is now in a better place ;)