Mage crashes at the inn

deltoru

My mage character seems to crash the game when I try to sleep at inns, I went to different towns, then tried with my other characters. Seems like it's only the mage that does this, no apparent problems with other classes.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Are you playing the new beta version?

Have you tried to reboot your device?

If you are on the regular version 1.0.1066 and rebooting doesn't help please export your saves to a file (continue game, export&cloud) and email it to [email protected].

Atomos

I tend to get crashes, and lags, when playing for longer periods of time. Have you tried restarting your game? It works for me ;)

deltoru

Thank you, never had the game crash on me before. I have the latest update, tried a reboot, still having inn issues. I sent my file in to support, so now just gonna wait and see.

Lestat

very often crash happened in Icemist inn, on jabal city also (also crash with old saved characters rogue/cleric). You can reproduce it with save the game 5-7 times. Memory on old phones faster corrupted by leaks.

Maybe after last update game required more than 1 Gb Ram or filescanner service was not close correctly?
PS. android phone rebooted; cache cleared. I'll send you crash log about that issue from adb logcat;

E/ActivityThread(22766): Service com.estrongs.android.scanner.service.FileScannerService has leaked ServiceConnection com.estrongs.android.scanner.service.FileScannerService$4@41ed5cf8 that was originally bound here
E/ActivityThread(22766): android.app.ServiceConnectionLeaked: Service com.estrongs.android.scanner.service.FileScannerService has leaked ServiceConnection com.estrongs.android.scanner.service.FileScannerService$4@41ed5cf8 that was originally bound here
E/ActivityThread(22766): at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher.<init>(LoadedApk.java:989)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at android.app.LoadedApk.getServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:883)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at android.app.ContextImpl.bindServiceCommon(ContextImpl.java:1653)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at android.app.ContextImpl.bindService(ContextImpl.java:1636)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at android.content.ContextWrapper.bindService(ContextWrapper.java:517)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at com.estrongs.android.scanner.service.FileScannerService$3.run(Unknown Source)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at com.estrongs.android.pop.utils.d$a.a(Unknown Source)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at com.estrongs.android.pop.utils.q$d.run(Unknown Source)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
E/ActivityThread(22766): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)

after that i

Sorry for bothering, but i also want to improve game quality) EK is awasome!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The activity shown in that log is not from Exiled Kingdoms. "Filescanner" seems to point at an Antivirus or other similar tool.

Lestat

Many thanks! Bug with saving in Inn with crush was fixed for me after updating to 1.1.1084 and refill my save slots.