|Exiled Kingdoms: NPC|
|NPCs ♦ Companions|
|Restoring the Faith; Three versus Eleven; The Ancient Seal|
Hirge is a Cleric companion that will heal and fight beside you.“This young woman is barely an adult, yet in her eyes you see an otherworldly wisdom, and her stance makes it clear she's a veteran commander.”― Hirge
Crit: 3% (18-25)
Effects: Stun I (2%)
- Armor: Chainmail Shirt, Holy Symbol of the Three, Ring of Death Ward and Chainmail Boots Weapon: Vulcan Maul
- Available Skill Points: 1
Character Stat Bonuses
1-6 from all physical attack, 0 from all projectiles
+2 with hand weapons, +3 with 2-handed weapons, +2 with light weapons, +1 with ranged weapons
0% chance of finding secrets
5% chance of disabling traps
15% chance of learning rumours
A young Cleric from the kingdom of Ilmara, she is the commander of the expedition which is originally led by Sir Tamrel with the task to perform a consecrated ground in Great Inori in order to repel the undead.
Hirge is a descendant of Nivaria and Xoladan, she is the heir to the throne, Princess Hirgalande daughter of Queen Simarie.
- Talks to Gurr during An Odd Couple.
- Will protest against you blackmailing Lady Leanna during Dubious Poetry by returning to New Garand.
- Additional dialogues of Hirge if you have her as a companion when doing the ... and the Abyss Gazed Back.