The Lost Coven
|Exiled Kingdoms: Quests|
|Story ♦ Companion ♦ Guild ♦ Side ♦ Town Hall|
|Side Quest: The Lost Coven|
|The Great Library|
| Turn in Journal of Jorgus the Red: |
Iron Will Mantle ♦ 1400 XP
Quest #: 56 - Completable
The Loreseeker Tangir is doing research on a famous Lost Coven and wants to find out what happened to them. He asks you to look out for any clues regarding their fate.
- Speak with Tangir in the eastern wing of The Great Library.
- Agree to search for the Lost Coven.
- Head to the Crimson Hills.
- Explore the southwest area until you find the Abandoned Tower guarded by an Earth Elemental.
- Destroy the elemental to gain access to the tower.
- Go straight in the first room, then into the northern room.
- Grab the Journal of Jorgus the Red on the table.
- Return it to Tangir.
Detailed walkthrough needed...
The following Trait checks are associated with this quest. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
|Trait Requirement||NPC / Object||Area||Description|
|Intellect 2||Book||Abandoned Tower||Mandatory for reading the passage about Earth Elementals and gaining 400 XP.|
Turn in Journal of Jorgus the Red:
- Iron Will Mantle
- 1400 XP
No directly related quests are currently known.
- Reading the book in the first room with an Intellect of 2 or higher will reveal information about the Coven. This will earn you 400 XP for learning something important.