Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App in Play Store.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
For those who prefer purchasing a "premium" app instead of using an in-app purchase to get the Full game, I uploaded a new version of Exiled Kingdoms to Android Play Store:

The game is exactly the same as the "Full License" from the free app, but if offers the whole content without the need of activation. Some players seem to prefer this to in-app purchases, so I decided to publish it on the store. You can move your data between the free app and the "premium" app using the export file feature; cloud saving works, but saves are kept separately by Google since it's two different apps.

Meio_Kilo

Just clarifying the above, because there was some confusion on Discord. You don't need to buy anything again, this is just an alternative way to get the full license.
there is no possibility for those who already have the full license to migrate to this new one because as I've seen this version can be used in the family library which is much better for those who share their games with friends who cannot buy at the moment.

Lavandina1

Is it posible to obtain this license if I show proof of purchase? Since I've already bought the game, and I would like to have access to family share. Thank you.

VDX_360

Staff member
If I'm paying extra for "premium" I expect a Rule 34 image of Developer David in a combat bikini weilding a curiously shaped "wand." Plus one ingame dialogue of "Oh no, step-Magister..... don't touch my forbidden portal...."

Oh, it's not THAT type of premium... and this isn't the Dark Web.

Never mind.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
there is no possibility for those who already have the full license to migrate to this new one because as I've seen this version can be used in the family library which is much better for those who share their games with friends who cannot buy at the moment.

You could always buy it again. It's cheap and the developer deserves the pennies, it's going to a real and actual developer and all-round good guy, as distinct from ultimately going to the anti-gaming billionaires behind Activision, Take 2, UbiSoft, etc.

I've bought the game twice (Android, GOG) and I don't regret the double purchase. Not one bit.

Lavandina1

You could always buy it again. It's cheap and the developer deserves the pennies, it's going to a real and actual developer and all-round good guy, as distinct from ultimately going to the anti-gaming billionaires behind Activision, Take 2, UbiSoft, etc.

I've bought the game twice (Android, GOG) and I don't regret the double purchase. Not one bit.
I actually also have the game on gog. But triple purchase is a a little too much, I think. I think this request can be solved with reediming codes, It happened to me with Rollercoaster tycoon classic, they decided to relaunch the app for some reason and when I showed proof of purchase they sended a code to be redeem to me. It's not a wild request.

Anyways I love the game.

iamgaming

If you play the game on the iOS then you don’t need to debate whether buying full version or not because it hasn’t been added to the iOS. XD