A fanmade story inside the world of EK

Deleted member 30241

Dumb but hope you like it.
There once a troll named "David" and he founded an island (this is the Varannar) and he didn't encountered any humans or any creatures because he is one of the few creatures called the "Game Developers". He is feared because he can delete someone in that world with just a snap of his fingers. After that he created a stone (Numina) and plant it to the deepest of dungeons, he was a friend of all beings in the island so he can do whatever he want. After he finished all the work on the Isle, he met the only creature that didn't fear him.
???: Hey, are you going west? I see some goblins accompanied by a wolf.
David: And who are you?(he raises his "game dev club")
???: Chill, the names Adaon, I'm an adventurer.
David: Aren't you supposed in the other Isle? I didn't put humans here yet.
Adaon: I don't care if you are a god, I can managed my own files and place it wherever I wanted it.
David: I see you're a bug, time to remove you then.
Adaon: Think you can do that? I'm an unremovable bug. I know that I'm in a game. And let me mind my own business, I'm just gonna wait here till some humans arrive.
David: How about I bring the humans here? But in exchange of...
Adaon: What do you want?
David: I will make you a mortal.
Adaon: Sigh. Sure a little bit fun is great.. I have another one condition.
David: What is it?
Adaon:Let me dive into the game's files and lemme corrupt something. I want to see you suffer while I suffer. Is that clear?
David: Ya sure fine I don't care anymore.

As said on the agreement Adaon become mortal but as he dive in the game files, he make himself immortal again, he dies but come back to life. And he pick some people to be like him, and the ones he chooses is Hirge, Gris. He can also pick the class of them and himself.

After many days. David make his promise to Adaon, he doesn't care about what Adaon will do in the future. Humans arrived after David summon "The Horrors" that destroy the human's empire. To make the island of Varannar exciting, and dangerous. He deploy dragons,orcs,goblin, and minotaurs. The bigger the creature is, the more valuable the treasure they holding is. He then fix Adaon's mess but he keep the one that is useful for the adventurer (you). But something came into David's mind, he wants the main adventurer to suffer and give him hardships, he make confusing puzzles and mazes, that make the main adventurer to stay in the dungeon for days.

He also creates humans to help the main adventurer or make everything worse.
To be continued.... (people really read this? Lol)
(stupid plus cringe combined together, boomm this story.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
There once a troll named "David" and he founded an island (this is the Varannar) and he didn't encountered any humans or any creatures because he is one of the few creatures called the "Game Developers". He is feared because he can delete someone in that world with just a snap of his fingers. After that he created a stone (Numina) and plant it to the deepest of dungeons, he was a friend of all beings in the island so he can do whatever he want. After he finished all the work on the Isle, he met the only creature that didn't fear him.
Adaon: I don't care if you are a god, I can managed my own files and place it wherever I wanted it.
Adaon: Think you can do that? I'm an unremovable bug. I know that I'm in a game. And let me mind my own business, I'm just gonna wait here till some humans arrive.
Adaon:Let me dive into the game's files and lemme corrupt something. I want to see you suffer while I suffer. Is that clear?

To be continued...

Oh so that's why Adaon can't die!
He keeps getting up after getting killed, and it always freaked me out loll

Now I can't wait to watch the new Matrix movie loll

PS: you meant to say "immortal", instead of "mortal", right?

Last edited:

WITHERSCHAEDEL

Translator
Oh so that's why Adaon can't die!
He keeps getting up after getting killed, and it always freaked me out loll

Now I can't wait to watch the new Matrix movie loll

PS: you meant to say "immortal", instead of "mortal", right?
I yesterday watched the original one
Post automatically merged:    

To be continued...
I would bet "David" Would be a creature like Si... anyways the guy that makes very Sharp Diamond-Edged Tools

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I yesterday watched the original one

I would bet "David" Would be a creature like Si... anyways the guy that makes very Sharp Diamond-Edged Tools

Talking about Stridsibum? Haha
Love your theory.
Stridsibum might be the single most powerful boss in the game, stats-wise. I've tried to fight him a bunch of times, but I might as well tried to fight Tol loll. I can squash the unweaken Undermother but can't even lay a hand on Stridsibum...

You're right.
It's David!!!
It's his corporeal avatar within the world of EK! Haha! We found him!!!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Talking about Stridsibum? Haha
Love your theory.
Stridsibum might be the single most powerful boss in the game, stats-wise. I've tried to fight him a bunch of times, but I might as well tried to fight Tol loll. I can squash the unweaken Undermother but can't even lay a hand on Stridsibum...

You're right.
It's David!!!
It's his corporeal avatar within the world of EK! Haha! We found him!!!

Nice theory. Except I'm a Batrax, not a Goblin.

VDX_360

Staff member
If you can turn a Batrax into a human princess, you can turn a Batrax into a goblin.

Sometimes you feel like a vulnerable gurl, sometimes you want to be a powerful top. It happens.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
If you can turn a Batrax into a human princess, you can turn a Batrax into a goblin.

Sometimes you feel like a vulnerable gurl, sometimes you want to be a powerful top. It happens.

I always pictured goblins more as bottoms than tops. Probably because they have such cute little green bouncy cheeks loll

Nice theory. Except I'm a Batrax, not a Goblin.

Bow to the Batrax Creator!

Trace Da Cruz

The creator is a Batrax!!! the Batrax in Archaelund say they have human ancestry, but given that certain adventurer was actually a Muud'ari you can bet there are some powerful amphibians out there...

This feels like the Goofy-Pluto/Patrick-Gary syndrome.

VDX_360

Staff member
There's no reliable proof The Developer's ingame personal is a Batrax. Sure, he says that's the case, and his profile photo is of a Batrax.... But how reliable is that? If he's a 700 year-old rotting lich, do you really think he's going to put that out there? If he's an evil advisor hiding out in a certain stormy mountain range, do you think he's going to shout out the location of his hideout? My bet is he's the fourth witch.

Besides, I've seen the Developer's Tinder profile. He's clearly okay with twisting facts. :)