How Many Goblins have you killed?

JediNxf7

So let's hear it. The only stat that matters. Open up your character details and tell me...

How many Goblins have you killed?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Here is my top 3 characters! Level seems to have little influence over the goblin count lollll. To be fair, my Lannegar Ranger did work as a ranger in Lannegar County, so dealing with goblins was part of his daily life lol.

Lestat, Necromancer
Mage Lvl 27
Goblins killed: 2250

Rob, Lannegar Ranger
Warrior Lvl 18

Jemma Jade, Earth Bender
Mage Lvl 40
Goblins killed: 1673

JediNxf7

lol I think the humor of the post is lost by making the title less obliviously belligerent

OK HOTSHOTS IF YOU'RE SO GREAT HOW MANY ORCS DID YOU KILL!

(I'm really just making fun of the arbitrary tracking of goblins, orcs, and undead, which seem like either an atavistic holdover from an early version of the game, or a stat that's only meaningful to people who don't buy the full game)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
My Lvl 40 Mage
Goblins: 1673
Orcs: 397
Undead: 3475

I've always wondered why these stats were kept. Never checked the point system either.

JediNxf7

hence my original tongue in cheek title, "I bet a lot of you think you're good at this game..."

lol I've never even played through in Normal difficulty, I'm here for the story, the lore, and the feeling of divine power from crushing enemies that have all been charmed by the Developer with a spell more powerful than the Underdaughter's

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
hence my original tongue in cheek title, "I bet a lot of you think you're good at this game..."

lol I've never even played through in Normal difficulty, I'm here for the story, the lore, and the feeling of divine power from crushing enemies that have all been charmed by the Developer with a spell more powerful than the Underdaughter's

If you play for the story, maybe you'd have fun playing my challenge 'LICH KING OF THE WHITE ABYSS', just ignore the General Rules and Special Rules. I added fanfiction to the game's story, puzzles to solve and rituals to perform. If you ever try it, tell me if you liked my fanfiction!

JediNxf7

I started reading through it! (and it sounded quite difficult lol, how am I supposed to enter the elemental plane of fire on your terms!) it looked like fun but been too busy with work to finish reading just yet. just have time for intermittent silliness like this thread

Trace Da Cruz

Hello, this is my original warrior body count:
Screenshot_20211016-2224011.png

And my current cleric, yet to clear the Sewer of Horrors:
Screenshot_20211016-2223051.png

...I wonder why I haven't killed as many orcs, am I getting soft?