How Many Goblins have you killed?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I also have a staff mage but is not a summoner and I didn't trained the Mage Armor, I'm more like a heavy archer, also, no stability, nor stun immunity, currently at level 25 (with 7+1 int.) my body count is:
enemies killed 21230
goblins 2416
orcs 1763
undead 4373
My deal is that I ruined the build, by resetting skills to try out the new ones, very lazy of me, now I lost the save before resetting, and have to pay again.
Edit: Forgot to mention I don't wear robes, either -I don't like them because they make me look fat...

Well my favorite mage armor is the Thuramian Full Plate Armor, which has a super badass look! Only problem is we have to murder Sir Valeran to get the chest piece, which is sad, cause he's cool.

Hey I wonder... Would it possible to play a mage without using any weapon at all? Can we fight only with spells?

Trace Da Cruz

Sounds Like the new Mage Challenge...

A cerebral individual who don't trust weapons, only spells, and maybe summoned companions, gets all done without brute force, sounds a lot like the wimpy kid challenge, but with only spells you are going to build up hp.
Maybe Spellcaster is the appropriate name for this build.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Sounds Like the new Mage Challenge...

A cerebral individual who don't trust weapons, only spells, and maybe summoned companions, gets all done without brute force, sounds a lot like the wimpy kid challenge, but with only spells you are going to build up hp.
Maybe Spellcaster is the appropriate name for this build.

Oh no... Not another challenge! I'll have to play this one too... Lolll I'm already finishing playing my Cult, and I've started the Madman challenge, playing a monk who fights only with his fists. His goal is to defeat Sargos at the arena, it's super hardcore loll.

But yeah, I'll give this spellcaster idea a try! Might be fun! We should make a list of all interesting spellcaster enemies and defeat them all, to prove our mastery over sorcery! ...Maybe even become archenemy of Icemist at the end and conquer the city......

Trace Da Cruz

The Necromancers, and the likes of Primzar and Azeran...

The hard part will be those spells and keeping up a good mana pool.
Just that I have some interest in Icemist.

Last edited:

Molokot

I checked stats on my 25 level warrior, only killed 650 goblins and 350 orcs out of 14k killed enemies , undead like 2,7k.
Most likely similiar values would be on all characters, goblins and orcs are too low level to bother with them :D

JediNxf7

I also have a staff mage but is not a summoner and I didn't trained the Mage Armor, I'm more like a heavy archer, also, no stability, nor stun immunity, currently at level 25 (with 7+1 int.) my body count is:
enemies killed 21230
goblins 2416
orcs 1763
undead 4373
My deal is that I ruined the build, by resetting skills to try out the new ones, very lazy of me, now I lost the save before resetting, and have to pay again.
Edit: Forgot to mention I don't wear robes, either -I don't like them because they make me look fat...
I find plexifiber has a slimming effect myself
Post automatically merged:    

The lone secret door in the Temple of the Sleepers is a Level 36 door. It's also near the NE corner of the map. See wiki.
alas, that's not one of the ones I missed. I'm sure it's in some random dungeons that I did at a lower level with lower awareness. though I confirmed it isn't in lannegar/ydaya (or mine, or the sub dungeons), bluemist/kleyou, or new garand/nayau. I hope i didn't miss any in golden cove, or upstairs in the ark! talk about burning bridges...

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

alas, that's not one of the ones I missed. I'm sure it's in some random dungeons that I did at a lower level with lower awareness. though I confirmed it isn't in lannegar/ydaya (or mine, or the sub dungeons), bluemist/kleyou, or new garand/nayau. I hope i didn't miss any in golden cove, or upstairs in the ark! talk about burning bridges...
Well one of the most unsuspicious secrets in that area is a little chamber in Urzuganar, or you could check the wiki for items you don't have yet.

JediNxf7

hmm I'll check there next. I did think it was a good chance whatever I'm missing might be either in one of the Sagar dungeons, or maybe one of the Inoris.

VDX_360

Staff member
Secret doors in the early dungeons can be easy to miss and easy to forget about them later. All that rushing to better gear in other dungeons.

JediNxf7

Well one of the most unsuspicious secrets in that area is a little chamber in Urzuganar, or you could check the wiki for items you don't have yet.
there was one in Urzuganar! good call! a totally pointless room with nothing good in it lol!

and I also found another one in desecrated ruins, a secret way to get somewhere i had already been lol. so that's 2 down! wouldn't be surprised if the others are in Jabal's Labyrinth.