Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Enough summons? :)

Ah yes, a mage of culture!
Why do something tomorrow, when you can have someone else do it for you today! Summons are my favorite spells :D

I wish David would create a pokemon-type capture / summon spell, so we could hunt for good monsters and use them as summons.
Post automatically merged:    

Necromancer Lestat: "I finally completed the Lich Ritual! With a heart of pure evil, under a gleaming malignant blue light, I sacrificed my life... and rose again, in the otherworldly presence of a god. My body is dead, yet my soul lives on in my phylactery jewel. Now kneel before me, for I have become Lich King of the White Abyss!"​

Fuck yeah, I'm a lich!
Now going to find the Numina Stones for my next ritual...

Last edited:

Mister Thrice

Ive done basically every quest I could... Still have sewer of horrors left, and I should bring that goblin forefather something bluesteel and a bunch of diamonds, but those are all that's left in my journal.

I've yet to find a tesla emitter, though, I have found enough tesla rods to start a mage cult with. I still need to don a boatload of poison resistance and get that other trait point in the ark. I forgot to finish the part with the pointy tool to guarantee I won the argument, but the dimensional parasite wasn't much of a fight. Especially with the 2 or 3 other whoevers it was helping me fight it.

My companions are all tricked out, save for buying a couple of those 50k belts in the ark, but they've all got shadow blades, or nanocarbon swords, or something along those lines. I have both the houses, all the vaults, and all chests are filled with expensive gear, like the purple diamond, and most of the unique items I had acquired, save for the very weak and obsolete ones.

Wish there was a way to build up the summon golem build more, 18 cap is low now, I use him as a meat shield while I blast from afar. He dies quick on the ark, but I only need a few seconds.

Probably going to reset skills and stats now to help me rock the icemist sewers next. If I cant find a tesla emitter then I will use rods next, as I have all those saved in a chest too.

Great game. I want more! More areas, more monsters, spells, character classes... Also somebody mentioned a pokemon style monster catch (very common in dungeons and dragons), and I fully support that. I want void lord or a dark presence. That last guy stuns and paralyzes players every hit or two, that'd be so handy for an enemy for a change...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

Ive done basically every quest I could... Still have sewer of horrors left, and I should bring that goblin forefather something bluesteel and a bunch of diamonds, but those are all that's left in my journal.

I've yet to find a tesla emitter, though, I have found enough tesla rods to start a mage cult with. I still need to don a boatload of poison resistance and get that other trait point in the ark. I forgot to finish the part with the pointy tool to guarantee I won the argument, but the dimensional parasite wasn't much of a fight. Especially with the 2 or 3 other whoevers it was helping me fight it.

My companions are all tricked out, save for buying a couple of those 50k belts in the ark, but they've all got shadow blades, or nanocarbon swords, or something along those lines. I have both the houses, all the vaults, and all chests are filled with expensive gear, like the purple diamond, and most of the unique items I had acquired, save for the very weak and obsolete ones.

Wish there was a way to build up the summon golem build more, 18 cap is low now, I use him as a meat shield while I blast from afar. He dies quick on the ark, but I only need a few seconds.

Probably going to reset skills and stats now to help me rock the icemist sewers next. If I cant find a tesla emitter then I will use rods next, as I have all those saved in a chest too.

Great game. I want more! More areas, more monsters, spells, character classes... Also somebody mentioned a pokemon style monster catch (very common in dungeons and dragons), and I fully support that. I want void lord or a dark presence. That last guy stuns and paralyzes players every hit or two, that'd be so handy for an enemy for a change...

Just so you know, the 50k belt from the Ark is a unique item, you can't get more. Unless you go to Noutamet, maybe they still sell them in a store somewhere over there loll

After you've finished the Icemist sewers, if you feel like playing again but with a new class or a new twist, check out the 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'! There's a bunch of super fun playthrough ideas in there. The biggest and most fun challenge I made is 'The Lich King of the White Abyss', you should give it a try :)