Spoilers The Most Painful Weapons?

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Ares Voss

I think the most painful weapon is Either the Pneumatic Mallet and the Greataxe of Minotaur Kings, Demonclaw too
Hand weapons maybe the Nanocarbon Sword or the Ancestral Blade of Deer, Melporth's Sword??
Bow eh… Permafrost Bow,Composite Bow and Ion Recurve??
Sheilds well we have the uh Sheild of the Dragon Hunter, Enchanted Scutum and the Infernal Aegis
Off-hand uhh the Dirk of Betrayal, Dirk of Gamblers, and Ghostfinger
So what do you guys think is the Most Painful Weapons Of The EK?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Melporth's Toxic Sword is a contender too, and the Demonclaw greatsword. Soul Drinker isn't something I'd want to be on the wrong side of, same with the legendary vicious paralysers Midnight and Shadow Blade. Don't forget about the bow Ghost Eye, or on the off-hand the Gauche of Shadows.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Goblin Flesh-Cutter seems like a horrifying weapon. Death by a thousand cuts! Plus it's clearly unsanitary.

But my favorite weapon is the Shadow Blade from the Forbidden Brad Pitt wielded by an Arcane Knight with Vampiric Blade! It literally drains the life out of your victims and add it to your own :D

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The Executioner's Axe is superb because you can get it relatively early so you can spend a good deal of time with it before upgrading. And if you particularly want a greataxe over a greatsword or maul (be it for role-play look, or that slight critical advantage) then your options are limited until you've beaten the Abbey.

For the life of me though I can't figure out why it is in Bappasalar Cave (of all places) but NOT dropped by Castle Storme's Executioner.

VDX_360

Staff member
Most Painful Weapon:
1) A burning stick. It's fire. On a twig.
2) Golem's Fist: Rip your arm off and beat you with it.
3) Toecutter: Enough said.

And based on real-life pain assessment:
4) Acid Spitter: Slowly get dissolved by acid. Yep, about takes the cake.