App EK Companion

What do you want to have next ? :)

• Total voters

Lamar

@Lamar let me sure to understand what it could be interesting to implement for you : you want (like quests)
- to have a dungeons checklist
- to display the number of dungeons (all/uncompleted/completed) on the EK WorldMap for each part of grid (A1...K13)

If it is correct, it will be really easy to implement because I already have all the data (grid, towns, outdoors, dungeons, buildings). Let me know and I will add it in the poll/app.

J.
You're welcome, and thank you for your app.

Yes, that's it. A dungeon checklist and the number of dungeons for each grid like you have the the quests. That would be very helpful for my next playthrough ... as my current one as well.

Thanks again.

Jerem-D

What a surprise ! More than 10 voters this week and a nice reactions/supports from David and Alan ! I really appreciate !

Areas / Outdoors / Towns / Buildings and of course Dungeons (@Lamar) are coming !

PS: I did a lot of rework that may reset your progress for the next release. Let me know if it is a problem for you - if it is, I will need more time to support the migration of the data from the old version to the new one.
PS2: I do not know who is in charge of managing the wiki but it is really a great source of information, well structured and with a great quality ! I would not be able to do the development so fast if there is no wiki! congrats!

Last edited:

Jerem-D

Hello everybody,

The v1.4 is now released. We have now a checklist of all the areas in the game (outdoors, towns, buildings and more interesting dungeons). You can see them in the map with the different buttons that offer a view filtered by type.

Moreover, you can also filter for quests, bosses, and secrets on the Map. That can help you to know which part of the map you need to explore more ! (I am not accountable for your many deaths trying to explore dangerous dungeons made by David ! Haha)

Have a nice week,

Regards,

J.

Jerem-D

Many thanks for your comments 😃 I really appreciate ! It is like for me to complete the secret and undiscovered 72nd achievement of EK ! 🏅

Jerem-D

Hello fellow adventurers of Exiled Kingdoms :)

Hope you are doing well. I did not have the time to add new features last month but I hope the app is useful for the community ;) At least, people are using the application every day ;)

Here some stats :

Have a great weekend,

J.

Jerem-D

Dear community

Thanks for your votes @Alan_SP , @Yisus777 , @Van Clayzer , @Xris , @Grand Vorlgir !

I released a new version with the level of quests (corresponding to the min level of the strongest enemy). So you can now order the quest checklist by level ! It will be helpful for every new players and not only !

Beware that this is just a "basic" information, sometime you can encounter group of enemies or heavy resistance , I decline all responsibilities for the David's traps :D

Have a nice weekend!

J.

Van Clayzer

Querida comunidade

Obrigado por seus votos [USER = 386] @Alan_SP [/ USER], [USER = 14714] @ Yisus777 [/ USER], [USER = 24516] @Van Clayzer [/ USER], [USER = 28693] @Xris [/ USER], [USER = 30495] @Grand Vorlgir [/ USER]!

Lancei uma nova versão com o nível de missões (correspondendo ao nível mínimo do inimigo mais forte). Agora você pode solicitar a lista de verificação da missão por nível! Será útil para todos os novos jogadores e não só!

Esteja ciente de que esta é apenas uma informação "básica", às vezes você pode encontrar um grupo de inimigos ou resistência pesada, eu recuso todas as responsabilidades pelas armadilhas de David : D

Tenha um bom fim de semana!

J.eu

Dear community

Thanks for your votes @Alan_SP , @Yisus777 , @Van Clayzer , @Xris , @Grand Vorlgir !

I released a new version with the level of quests (corresponding to the min level of the strongest enemy). So you can now order the quest checklist by level ! It will be helpful for every new players and not only !

Beware that this is just a "basic" information, sometime you can encounter group of enemies or heavy resistance , I decline all responsibilities for the David's traps :D

Have a nice weekend!

J.
Eu editei a lista de missões por nível de um outro membro aqui do forum,se desejar,posso enviar o arquivo,ela está mais coerente,e com algumas missões que não estavam adicionadas anteriormente
Post automatically merged:    

Para te ajudar eu tenho 2 planilhas,uma com missões por nível e uma de chefões por nível também, está no idioma português,mas está é a tradução oficial, então será fácil você descobrir o nome dos chefões em inglês,como não consigo enviar o arquivo,vou mandar o link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hm_WwAt8BjZFUmNmkC FCBTtyMhZy666z/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=116222011287882733469&rtpof=true&sd=true

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.

Last edited: