Mages Weapons, poll

What weapon do you use when you play as mage?

• Total voters

Arcanmaster

“Wands are the classical weapon of choice of Mages; any Mage ranged weapon wielded by one hand is considered a Wand.”
― In-game text, description of Wand Mastery.
Due to that text Mages usually use wands instead of staffs, but it looks like reality is another.
@Lizard414 build(b later)
@Rudymaslic b
@King Jon the Weeb b
@Gridmark build(b later)
@ZaaVaaD b
@MoguldDaMongrel b
@Aarom kujur b
@Daybreak b
@p4ran0id b
Mages' pants have one characteristic, they evolve linearly, so we can easily do top for all situations, as you see I did it.

1st place, absolutely the best pants

2nd, never have worn this

3rd

4th, the newest

5th, I bet most of time(levels) you use this

6th, the worst pants, better than nothing anyway

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Wands look good. But they're just sooooooo weak compared to staves... At low levels, a wand can be as good, maybe even better than a staff, depending on what you can get. But staves quickly surpass wands at mid levels.

Sadly, blades are never good. Arcane Knights are super fun to play, but they're just very bad. Very very very bad loll. Blades do only a fraction of the damage staves can deal, and you have to fight close range, which is essentially a death sentence for a mage. Poor fragile things.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Bm1ILU6.jpg

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Bm1ILU6.jpg

Woah dude, that Pepe frog is a neo-Nazi symbol, it's used by white supremacists everywhere. Don't use it. I'm serious, it's racist as hell, don't ever use it again.

On a brighter note, loll, yeah, orbs are nice. But I find them a bit "meh". Though I love the Jester Skull.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Woah dude, that Pepe frog is a neo-Nazi symbol.

No, no it isn't. You've been grossly (and intentionally) misinformed. It's a widespread meme including the Discord. The same people who you got your information from also said Russiagate was a real thing. You've been hoaxed, but it was a widespread hoax so I won't hold it against you.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
No, no it isn't. You've been grossly (and intentionally) misinformed. It's a widespread meme including the Discord. The same people who you got your information from also said Russiagate was a real thing. You've been hoaxed, but it was a widespread hoax so I won't hold it against you.

Well, it's been flagged as a hate symbol by multiple human rights organisations. And its creator has sued a bunch of alt-right organisations for using it in hate speech.

I just wanted you to be aware of that. I know it's also been used as a fun meme without any hate speech, but some people might think you're a racist when you post Pepe the frog.

SlothPrince

Wands look good. But they're just sooooooo weak compared to staves... At low levels, a wand can be as good, maybe even better than a staff, depending on what you can get. But staves quickly surpass wands at mid levels.

Sadly, blades are never good. Arcane Knights are super fun to play, but they're just very bad. Very very very bad loll. Blades do only a fraction of the damage staves can deal, and you have to fight close range, which is essentially a death sentence for a mage. Poor fragile things.
Arcane knight has been extremely fun to play. Mine is no push over with cloak of the bear and body development maxed out. Add in the wisdom of the seas, thuramian plate, some +1 rings and damage is nicely reduced. Then with the force belt and automated gloves wielding blades like the queen's heart or nanocarbon sword can deal a lot of damage.

Arcane knight and paladin are my two favorites now.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Well, it's been flagged as a hate symbol by multiple human rights organisations.

Ever hear of Maajid Nawaz? A former extremist Muslim he back-tracked on radicalism and founded the mainstream UK anti-extremism counter-extremism think tank Quilliam. He's a sincere Muslim, became a Liberal Democratic candidate for MP, was against Trump's rhetoric, against the "Muslim flight ban", is against the racial profiling of Muslims, and has gone on hunger strike about China's treatment of Uyghur Muslims.

The SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Centre) listed him for TWO YEARS as an "Islamophobe".

Multiple allies of the SPLC lobbied them to tell them what they were doing was literally the opposite of the truth. They ignored them. So Maajid Nawaz became legal proceedings and then, only then, after two years of libel and slander, they backed down and as part of the settlement paid his foundation a multi-million dollar settlement and made multiple public apologies and retractions. What they never did was explain how they could consider him an Islamophobe. They reason they did not do that is they cannot do that. They knew he was not an Islamophobe. But they slandered him as one anyway and withdrew only in the face of substantive legal action. During the Trump era the left-leaning organisations began to lie and lie and lie. Once respectable journalistic sources. Once respectable human rights organisations.

You've been lied to. I just wanted you to be aware of that.