10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!
Hey guys!
I've pre-built 10 characters you can download and import, to play the game as a new and unique hero!

Each character starts the game in a different location, with a minimum of 5 levels, a few advanced skills and a special set of items to make them feel as different and unique as possible. A few quests needed to be completed in order to build each character, but the rest of the game is fully playable. All saves were made at Hard Difficulty, but you can lower it to your favorite difficulty level in the menu. (Note: No cheats were used, just a lot of running around and reloading loll.)

You can play as...

Arcane Knight Breno Whitestorm of Deepfrost is the famous NPC trapped in the Sewers of Icemist. Except this time, you get to play him! Breno starts the game trapped in the sewers as a level 11 warrior, but he has learned forbidden knowledge from the insane Blue and Red Mages of the Underlevels. Now an elemental master of Fire and Ice magic, he must use his newfound powers to escape from the unfathomable horrors of the sewers!
Vampire Assassin starts the game by Castle Storme, and is a master of stealth and sneaky backstabs. Plus, being a vampire, he can actually drain the lifeforce out of his unsuspecting victims and add it to his own!
"Tharum the Mighty, founder of the Kingdom of Mercia. Ruled wisely and benevolently, and was greatly loved by the Free People during most of the eight days of his rule. Died in a tragic hunting accident, wounded by fourteen arrows."

The Ghost of King Tharum starts the game at his eternal resting place, the Royal Mercian Crypt. Betrayed and murdered by his own people, he now haunts his kingdom and torments Mercians out of spite. The idiots even buried the wrong corpse in his tomb, and this annoys him to no end...

As a ghost, King Tharum needs death energy to replenish his lifeforce, and his shocking touch can electrocute swarms of enemies all at once!
Witch of Orogg starts the game by the sea at the feet of Mount Orogg. She's a master of planar binding and assassins, and holds the secrets of Syllara's ancient earth and shadow magic. Her lifelong dream is to murder her sister, that bitch Hunting Moon, now warchief of the Deer Clan of the Elder Forest. All Varannari clans who oppose the Sorceress-Queen of Orogg are nothing but traitors and cowards. Despicable weaklings to be culled from the herd!
Priest of The Eleven starts the game at the Inori Camp with a following of 7 devout cultists that will fight and die for her! PRAISE THE LORDS!!!
Imperial Archmage, a centuries old professor from Garand's Imperial College of Academic Magic. A magnificent mind from a long-past era, living in a frail and weakening body. Or, as a goblin would put it, "Big brain on tiny legs. Makes volcano go boom, but crushed by pebble." Just remember to cast your world-ending cosmic meteor shower spell at the goblin before he throws his pebble, and you'll be fine.
Varannari Druid starts the game among his tribe in the Elder Forest, hunted down by the slavers of the impiri kingdoms because of the color of his skin. He's a master of wolves and bears, wields tribal fire magic, and fights to save a world that fears and hates him.
Undying Tolassian, also known as "The Ever Warm", starts the game in The Ancient City in search of her long-lost mortality. As her name implies, she just can't seem to be able to die!
Monk of Arbenos is a blazing young pyromancer prodigy, a fanatical zealot blessed with the divine fire magic of Arbenos, the flaming-hot warrior god! Because of his fiery temper (and tendancy to burn heretics without Church approval), he was exiled far away in the Thyr Mountains. The Monk starts the game trapped in the Irossia Sanctum, Arbenos's Temple. The monsters dwelling in the mountains seem impervious to his divine fire, so he needs a genius plan to escape. But escape he must, for the world desperately needs to be enlightened by the fires of Arbenos!
Lady Xidar, Spider Queen of the Old Ways, starts the game hidden in the shadows by her Jabal Grotto, worshipped by her spiders. As an Arachnomancer, she's a master of toxins: Lady Xidar poisons the mind and body of her victims with an array of venoms, stun spores, and paralysing stings...

I originally made these characters for my friends, but I thought I'd share them with you guys. If you want to check them out, just message me your email and I'll send you the SAVE file, or use the download link below.

Have fun!

Place the downloaded SAVE (EK.BAK) file at STORAGE/EMULATED/0/EK.bak (I'm on Android: if you're not sure where to put the file, just ask).

Open game...
Click Start New Game or Continue Game...

Click Export & Cloud Save...

Click Restore your saves from a file...

The downloaded EK.BAK file should be automatically detected if in the right folder, and if correctly named. Click yes. You're good to go! (Keep in mind that your previous saves will be replaced, so if you want to keep them, don't forget to export them all in a BAK file and store it safely in another folder.)
Click the ATTACHMENT below to download the SAVE file!

Attachments

• EK.bak
    1.7 MB · Views: 386
Last edited:

SerHamiltonShitfoot

I have no idea how anyone plays on hard without constantly hitting attack and opening up inventory to use a potion AS SOON as you can simultaneously....

not that I did that to score the longsword of falling stars or anything

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I have no idea how anyone plays on hard without constantly hitting attack and opening up inventory to use a potion AS SOON as you can simultaneously.... not that I did that to score the longsword of falling stars or anything

You can hot-equip potions so you don't need to keep going in the inventory.

Tinbos

Here's a temporary download link to get the SAVE file (link valid for 7 days!). Note: Don't forget to backup your own save file before importing this one, because importing a new save file overwrites the last one.

Its already expired. Can you resend the new one? Please?

RaiderPlay

Hey guys!
I've pre-built 10 characters you can download and import, to play the game as a new and unique hero!

Each character starts the game in a different location, with a minimum of 5 levels, a few advanced skills and a special set of items to make them feel as different and unique as possible. A few quests needed to be completed in order to build each character, but the rest of the game is fully playable. All saves were made at Hard Difficulty, but you can lower it to your favorite difficulty level in the menu. (Note: No cheats were used, just a lot of running around and reloading loll.)

You can play as...

Arcane Knight Breno Whitestorm of Deepfrost is the famous NPC trapped in the Sewers of Icemist. Except this time, you get to play him! Breno starts the game trapped in the sewers as a level 11 warrior, but he has learned forbidden knowledge from the insane Blue and Red Mages of the Underlevels. Now an elemental master of Fire and Ice magic, he must use his newfound powers to escape from the unfathomable horrors of the sewers!
Vampire Assassin starts the game by Castle Storme, and is a master of stealth and sneaky backstabs. Plus, being a vampire, he can actually drain the lifeforce out of his unsuspecting victims and add it to his own!
"Tharum the Mighty, founder of the Kingdom of Mercia. Ruled wisely and benevolently, and was greatly loved by the Free People during most of the eight days of his rule. Died in a tragic hunting accident, wounded by fourteen arrows."

The Ghost of King Tharum starts the game at his eternal resting place, the Royal Mercian Crypt. Betrayed and murdered by his own people, he now haunts his kingdom and torments Mercians out of spite. The idiots even buried the wrong corpse in his tomb, and this annoys him to no end...

As a ghost, King Tharum needs death energy to replenish his lifeforce, and his shocking touch can electrocute swarms of enemies all at once!
Witch of Orogg starts the game by the sea at the feet of Mount Orogg. She's a master of planar binding and assassins, and holds the secrets of Syllara's ancient earth and shadow magic. Her lifelong dream is to murder her sister, that bitch Hunting Moon, now warchief of the Deer Clan of the Elder Forest. All Varannari clans who oppose the Sorceress-Queen of Orogg are nothing but traitors and cowards. Despicable weaklings to be culled from the herd!
Priest of The Eleven starts the game at the Inori Camp with a following of 7 devout cultists that will fight and die for her! PRAISE THE LORDS!!!
Imperial Archmage, a centuries old professor from Garand's Imperial College of Academic Magic. A magnificent mind from a long-past era, living in a frail and weakening body. Or, as a goblin would put it, "Big brain on tiny legs. Makes volcano go boom, but crushed by pebble." Just remember to cast your world-ending cosmic meteor shower spell at the goblin before he throws his pebble, and you'll be fine.
Varannari Druid starts the game among his tribe in the Elder Forest, hunted down by the slavers of the impiri kingdoms because of the color of his skin. He's a master of wolves and bears, wields tribal fire magic, and fights to save a world that fears and hates him.
Undying Tolassian, also known as "The Ever Warm", starts the game in The Ancient City in search of her long-lost mortality. As her name implies, she just can't seem to be able to die!
Monk of Arbenos is a blazing young pyromancer prodigy, a fanatical zealot blessed with the divine fire magic of Arbenos, the flaming-hot warrior god! Because of his fiery temper (and tendancy to burn heretics without Church approval), he was exiled far away in the Thyr Mountains. The Monk starts the game trapped in the Irossia Sanctum, Arbenos's Temple. The monsters dwelling in the mountains seem impervious to his divine fire, so he needs a genius plan to escape. But escape he must, for the world desperately needs to be enlightened by the fires of Arbenos!
Lady Xidar , Rainha Aranha dos Velhos Caminhos, inicia o jogo escondida nas sombras por sua Gruta Jabal, adorada por suas aranhas. Como aracnomante, ela é mestra em toxinas: Lady Xidar envenena a mente e o corpo de suas vítimas com uma variedade de venenos, esporos atordoantes e picadas paralisantes...

Eu originalmente fiz esses personagens para meus amigos, mas pensei em compartilhá-los com vocês. Se você quiser conferir, é só me mandar seu e-mail que eu te envio o arquivo SAVE, ou use o link de download abaixo.

Divirta-se!

Coloque o arquivo SAVE (EK.BAK) baixado em STORAGE/EMULATED/0/EK.bak (estou no Android: se você não tiver certeza de onde colocar o arquivo, é só perguntar).

Jogo aberto...
Clique em Continuar Jogo...

Clique em Exportar e Salvar na Nuvem...

Clique em Restaurar seus salvamentos de um arquivo...

O arquivo EK.BAK baixado deve ser detectado automaticamente se estiver na pasta correta e se for nomeado corretamente. Clique em sim. Você está pronto para ir! (Lembre-se de que seus salvamentos anteriores serão substituídos, portanto, se você quiser mantê-los, não se esqueça de exportá-los todos em um arquivo BAK e armazená-lo com segurança em outra pasta.)
Aqui está um link de download temporário para obter o arquivo SAVE. Se o link expirou, é só me dizer nos comentários que eu coloco de volta!

Expirou