Recent content by 0rion79

1. 0rion79

Path of the Deer for evil characters?

Hardly. Since the game demands high reputation with them, you need to complete quests in order to increase it, so you are with them or against them. There is no way of cheating.
  2. 0rion79

What is considered as an animal or semi animal in the game?

Anyway, the beast slayer attribute looks better than the new skill, since the latest affects pure animals only and not semi-animals. It is a pity that there is no way to test all this (or is extremely difficult) since the battle log doesn't tell if an attack triggered any special attribute...
  3. 0rion79

Except that my ice sword sucks and won't be empowered by the quest! 😂😂
  4. 0rion79

If that so.... It would be a super versatile ability, worth of taking more for the extra damage and less for the bear itself
  5. 0rion79

Hi, i was just wondering what is considered to be an animal or semi animal in the game and that triggers the bonus provided by the Beast Slayer attribute
  6. 0rion79

The new skill Beast Master is useless!!!

Indeed. It is not the most powerful skill but it helps. Maybe the bear may last longer but may help in some situation. In short, at lower levels, it is a big help while at higher levels the main deal is the damage vs. animals and semi-animals. +2 damage per rank when hitting animals and...
  7. 0rion79

thank you but this is not what I was asking for. In this game I have used an evil rogue helping Mercia, so I can't start the quest with Sleeping Deer and therefore I can't use the Ice longsword to open the bridge that leads to the group of Liches. Anyway, I remember now how sad it was to play...
  8. 0rion79

No more rings of Unlife?

Hate you 😆 Yet I did worst things in other games but I just don't want to show off
  9. 0rion79

Bishop ring and reputation | OR | 11000 xp, ability point and talking with god?

I agree with all the others about the skill point being better than the ring. It is not that useful once you get it and, if you want to ward yourself vs. elements, then you use the ring of unlife or the super-ring of death ward with +40 resistance. If you still want to go for farming, use the...
  10. 0rion79

Spoiler' item

Indeed, it is better... the Minotaur quests are nice because you get something decent both if you help them, both if you slaughter all of them.
  11. 0rion79

No more rings of Unlife?

Sadly, I have completed the game and there is no more ordinary Lich to kill... I can only try so spawn them as Rumor Bosses but I obtain dragons and manticores only
  12. 0rion79

(WARNING - this thread may contain minor spoiler) Hi, just wanted to know if there is any way to kill and loot the liches inside the secret chamber that may be unlocked through the above mentioned quest. I am trying with my only evil-like character, who always sided with the Mercians, moving...
  13. 0rion79

New update

How do we do that?
  14. 0rion79

Ark loot: is the drop rate a bit too low?

There is also no point in designing cool items if players can't find nor use them... Probably for you is fair, i hate grinding and for me is not. Another subjective matter i suppose
  15. 0rion79

Something has changed in the Sewers of Horrors?

Maybe I'm getting old, lol! But I was pretty sure that there was a hole among the trees that allowed to walk less in the lava river and to reach the castle a bit earlier