Recent content by 11redsky11

1. 1

Login to Google Play Games not working

This has just started occurring to me today as well, it was working fine yesterday.
  2. 1

Best Class for a newbie

For me I found cleric easier than warrior due to the heal spell.
  3. 1

Mage mp regen from shrine?

Hi I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but when praying I don't get the small mp regen like with my cleric.
  4. 1

Mage gear?

Hi I just started a new mage play threw but i'm really struggling to survive, i'm lvl 4 and have just got the first companion but can't find any decent gear for the mage. Also has anyone got a few mage build ideas?
  5. 1

The ark, sister question

Hi i'm at the last stage of the ark and have saved my sister but am wondering if it matters end game if she end's up dying or should I just send her home and not have her help me with the last boss. (I did the peaceful option threw out the game)
  6. 1

Reviving trolls

Use a fire weapon.
  7. 1

Guide: War Priest , Cleric Build

You're build is great Cainus, it make's playing so much easier.
  8. 1

Nivarian temple?

Hi is it possible to enter the big temple in the water or is it just for show?
  9. 1

Ark last combo

Hi does anyone know the last card combination after retrieving the last card key. Also it says there are 3 secret door's in the oracal room but I cant find them.
  10. 1

Is it possible to buy a house in Freetown? (Answer: not at this time)

Hi is it possible to buy a house in freetown? Edit Note: Title changed to reflect post. Please avoid vague tittles.
  11. 1

crown of galade

Is it worth hanging onto this crown or should I hand it in, I'm a war priest cleric build.
  12. 1

wiki issue

I still can't access the quest list part of wiki.
  13. 1

Ancient Verses and The Moon Children

Hi I need help with quests Ancient verses and The moon children, I can't access the quest page on wiki without getting a Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties message.
  14. 1

Quest: the dead god

Worked for me, i gave the crown to tol and then spoke to the bishop for the extra xp.
  15. 1

Quest: A mysterious letter

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:ExKing_New_Garand_(City).png