Recent content by 1van

1. 1

Rate my Cleric / Help wth stats

Whats up guys? I'm attaching 2 screenshots of my cleric's stats + skills. Can you help me out with traits? I'm thinking it might not be worth it to spend many trait points in STR for +1 dmg. Right now I believe my armor is too low at 17, but I don't believe I can get better eq as I'm not on...
  2. 1

Blessed Plate Set?????

That really sucks, as I didn't even have the slightest clue as to how to join the guild until I walked near the temple with Hirge, so there goes my full set :/ Anyways, where do the legs drop?
  3. 1

Blessed Plate Set?????

Hey guys! I am not able to join the cleric's guild as I've already joined warrior's on my cleric. Thing is: Am I able to complete the blessed plate set without being on Cleric's guild? I've got the blessed plate helm (found on inori crypt) + blessed boots (got on 3 vs 11 quest). Where can I...
  4. 1

Cleric build and general queries

Is agility better than strength on Clerics??? My Cleric is centered on STR/END/PER... I spend spare points on AGI for armor, but maybe I didn't realize there are better light weapons for DPS... am I building wrong?
  5. 1

Tips on farming gold?

I'm lvl 11 right nw and the mercian crypt kinda destroys me with the 1st Vengeful Wraith spawn which is actually a trap, even with death resistance equips + skill activated. Still holding til I'm stronger to do it, but now I realize the greater inori crypt generally gives better loot than the...
  6. 1

Tips on farming gold?

Thx a lot man! Do u spend too many pots running the crypt?
  7. 1

Tips on farming gold?

Sup guys, Any good advices on where to farm decent gold? I'm currently farming at the Minotaurs's labyrinth, but sometimes an entire laby run gives me like 1.5 - 2k at most... with luck I can get more than that, but it's still repetitive as hell and I'm needing to stack some potions for...
  8. 1

Advice on DUEL vs. Heavyhand

I'm actually a Cleric!
  9. 1

Oh yeah, sure, you had answered that before, srry for bothering! I was just confused as I thought Heavyhand procs scaled like Duel, but now I realize one fits short term fights while the other fits long term fights... and both together are just absolute destruction. Thx a lot everyone.
  10. 1

Oh yeah, I use Gris as a companion, too. I'm making her quite tanky but to be honest she does deal some damage as well... Right now I've got 1 lvl on Duel and 1 lvl on Heavyhand. Which one should I look to max first? Heavyhand seems stronger as it procs +3 dmg per hit on lvl 2... Does...
  11. 1

Thx man! I'm actually running a Cleric which will still deal massive damage with arbeno's might... but I am looking forward to building a warrior as well as it seems to be the best mob crusher in the game...
  12. 1

Thx a lot for your time, dude. I got the impression that Heavy Hand outscaled Duel as it has no limit to the +1 procs... but then I put a point in Duel anyways as it felt safer beforehand. I'll keep adding to both ,then.
  13. 1

hey Guys, hailing from Brazil, been playing EK for a couple weeks, loving the game and how it captures correctly the old school RPG feel as many have failed to in the game industry on the latest years. Running a Cleric lvl 10 (almost 11). My doubt is: Does Heavy Hand stack with Duel? I've put...