VDX_360
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Drama Queen!.
      I think Fort Assault, Web of Terror and killing one of the initial named dragons (Fire one or ice one) counts.
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Poblacion.
      Lo suficientemente grande para la trama.
    • VDX_360
      Not at all.
    • VDX_360
      Per 4 And have done Fort Assault / Kill a named dragon. And tell the audience about those real, well in-game real, feats.
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread game crashing while playing.
      Just for clairity, is this Exiled Kingdoms, or Archaelund?
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Japanese Localisation.
      @DavidBVal . Locking thread. David, the Developer, can review and respond as he sees fit.
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Bought and now stuck.
      Can you be more specific of where you are in the game? The Wiki has all the maps, quest guides and other information. So it's a great...
    • VDX_360
      The writing is terrible. Over worked cliches pepper a dialogue that is prolix and discursive. It feels like a game where the Developer...
    • VDX_360
      Не в течение многих лет, если вообще когда-либо.
    • VDX_360
      Level 18 Earth Golems can be learned as an advanced summons. Maxed they reach level 15. Maxing advanced skill Summoner adds +3 level...
    • VDX_360
      For clarity, for Exiled Kingdoms, or Archaelund. You posted under the later, so just double checking,
    • VDX_360
      I find them to be a bit slow paced, often confusing, repetitive, and really hard to view. But other than that, there's a lot of good...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Cant restore my purchase.
      BlueStacks has a Help Page with this very issue. Click here. Note, if there's an issue with BlueStacks not working with Google Play...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread Difference.
      Wait! I think there's some confusion on my part. Are you talking about EK or Archaelund? At this time, there doesn't seem too much...
    • VDX_360
      VDX_360 replied to the thread About the mage ....
      I --think-- there's some confusion between Exiled Kingdoms and Archaelund.... Both share a forum. Double check which game is being...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…