Recent content by Apocalypse

1. Apocalypse

Spoilers Ultimate Challenge Compendium

The DUNE movie is coming out tomorrow in North America! Can't wait to see it!!! So, yeah, I had to make one... Lolll Limited Challenge 'CHALLENGE: DUNE' By Apocalypse
  2. Apocalypse

DUNE

Back to the 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium' CHALLENGE: DUNE Hero's Name: Paul Atreides or Muad'Dib Class: Bene Gesserit (Rogue) Difficulty: Hard (Recommanded) Items: Scrolls of Recall & Teleport are forbidden Area: Limited to Caladan and Dune (You can't access any other area.) Music: DUNE...
  3. Apocalypse

Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9

Extortion? Try indentured servitude!!! I usually keep Teram with me as a free mercenary and make him work off his freedom. Easier to get Grissenda with him. Then I take his ruby lollll
  4. Apocalypse

Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9

Showing enthusiasm when talking to the captain gives you an extra +1. You were probably not jovial enough lol
  5. Apocalypse

Impossible Challenge

I don't think it would be possible to make it to the 5th sleepy god without trait points. I think a level 20 mage would have like 75 hp... just walking through the death cloud or toxic fumes would be an insta kill. Maybe something a bit less "impossible" ;) There are a bunch of collectible...
  6. Apocalypse

How to? want to join official discord server

Damn, I should clean my yard too before the snow. It's not big, but I'm super lazy loll 1634778276 I have competition? Over on Discord? Lollll Are we in competition because of our extreme sex-appeal? Or because of the challenges? Loll
  7. Apocalypse

Where's that link? I'd like to check it out
  8. Apocalypse

I have no idea.. I know there's a facebook page though
  9. Apocalypse

[HELP] Optimal Cleric Build?

Hi vinilzord! There's an interesting combo for clerics, with the skill Intervention and a bunch of mana potions. You can become extremely hard to kill! There's also the summoning path you may try out. Near Freetown, in the wizard's guild's enclave, you can buy Scrolls to summon one Fire...
  10. Apocalypse

Impossible Challenge

Hi Lea the Troll! No spending trait points, eh? Even humans get 1 trait point per level! So this Muud is the equivalent of superman trying to save the world after eating a cryptonite cereal breakfast lolll The key will be to find the best items. I wonder how far in the game it'll be possible to...
  11. Apocalypse

How long have you been playing this game?

Oh, nevermind! It says it's your previous name on your profile. Probably a bug.
  12. Apocalypse

Arcane Weaver Challenge (Loyal Version)

Yep! I'm Horrifying Apocalypse on Youtube. Here I'm less horrifying.
  13. Apocalypse

How long have you been playing this game?

Wassuplol? Is that you under this disguise?
  14. Apocalypse

Arcane Weaver Challenge (Loyal Version)

I'm never using a weapon ever again. Spells are way too much fun!
  15. Apocalypse

Minotaur horns

I don't remember what's available in the free version, but you may talk to people at an inn to learn rumors. Sometimes you can hear a rumor about some minotaur gang wandering somewhere. (Each minotaur has a chance of dropping a horn when they die.) PS: This game is really worth its price, if...