Recent content by Apocalypse

1. Apocalypse

passing the game without quests

(Minotaurs have the type "beast") (Werewolves have the type "shapeshifter") I like your "archeologist" challenge! If you want, you could create a detailed challenge page, I'd add it to our Challenge Compendium! Do you limit yourself to Tolassian ruins? Undead ruins in general? Or all dungeons...
  2. Apocalypse

Need help with character development game

Having a few points in Intelligence and Personality will also give you more dialogue options!
  3. Apocalypse

Oh so your companion is Grissenda, the warrior. She's very tough with a good shield. Excellent choice! You say you got your inheritance, and gave back to the magician what Adaon stole. I believe you're talking about Janod, the "Mad Wizard" in Kingsbridge. To clarify, this magician has nothing...
  4. Apocalypse

Best advanced skills for 1-H Warrior?

Toxic Ward? On a warrior? Well... If you feel a bit crazy and aren't afraid of spiders, you could always ramp up your Toxic resist super high until you become immune to poison... At that point, you can actually start a weird cult and become worshipped by venom-spitting spiders. Their worship...
  5. Apocalypse

Hi! This game is huge, you can easily spend a 100 hours questing and farming to defeat bosses and discover story elements, save the world and all that. Can you tell me where you are in the game right now? - Do you have a companion? - Did you visit Magister Odo Steinz? - Did you find Tremadan's...
  6. Apocalypse

Best weapons in the game!

Cyber Tol, god of dead posts, is pleased.
  7. Apocalypse

Quick! Hide the Numina Stones! We don't want a new god going crazy on Varannar loll 1653158688 Just remembered this thread was about the best weapons in EK. I guess a god is a powerful weapon. We're still on topic guys, good job! Loll
  8. Apocalypse

Damn... And here I was terrified there was a new, unknown god out there!!! Who the hell is Talos lolll
  9. Apocalypse

Mercian Royal Crypt trap-room teleport glitch

Wait... what? What sorcery is this? The lever is broken? That's not supposed to happen. Unless... *Staring suspiciously at Adaon* ... Let me check the Mercian Royal Crypt Engineers Repair Manual... 1) Check if the lever is plugged in 2) Try switching the lever off/on again 3) Update the...
  10. Apocalypse

Build Review: Shield Mages

Oh yes of course, summons are an absolute must for mages. But I chose to play this run without any summons to make it harder lol. I also chose to have a ranged companion only. I really wanted to rely on the pushback / stun / slow strategy. I'm also using Lightning Bolt for its stun effect. One...
  11. Apocalypse

Build Review: Shield Mages

I did it! Slow Pushback works!!! SLOW PUSHBACK: Wand pushback + Death Cloud's slow effect I just beat the King of Korne with this strategy, and he never touched me nor my companion Adaon. He couldn't get near us at all! I kept him slowed down with Death Cloud, while Adaon and I were firing at...
  12. Apocalypse

Access to Golden Hand Library

In a way, you're lucky. Now you have more golems to kill. Which means more chances to find the fabled "Golem's Fist", one of the most powerful weapons in the game! And the only literal "hand" weapon lolll
  13. Apocalypse

Access to Golden Hand Library

I'm afraid it's too late. Once you cross The Hand, you don't get a do-over. Those people are hard to please, and they are quite unforgiving. You can still complete Lost in a Good Book though. You just have to either fight your way through huge deadly plutonium golems loll, or sneak your way...
  14. Apocalypse

Guide List of "Missable" Quests / Encounters

Yep, I confirm. I forgot about it and got caught with Adaon. I went on and brought back the orb then wanted to do the Fair Deal, but I couldn't. Damn Adaon, always getting me into trouble lol
  15. Apocalypse

Drop Rate for Staff of the Traveler?

As VDX said, the best staff is the Tesla one from the Ark, it's found in chests on the reactor level. As soon as you get it, the Traveler staff will be obsolete. But if you really need it to survive the Ark long enough to find the super duper Tesla Staff, you just need to break your Curse of...