Recent content by bdoggg

1. B

How many secrets?

I don't know that all of them are on there, but at least most of them are there. They just tend to be spread out between the quests and the areas
  2. B

How many secrets?

3. B

What are somethings for the rich millionaires?

LOL, I dunno, you could put it in the deepburrow and have the flame queen pimp some mirmek ladies out... Who knows where one might find a swamp donkey. I hear they have a thing for red dragons...
  4. B

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

You have been added as an editor
  5. B

Make high level dungeons more profitable

I agree the vorator cave needs some more loot for as tough as those suckers are, but I find the abbey drops a ton of stuff. I usually have to leave stuff behind. The chests give assassins and blessed platemail pieces which sell pretty high, and I usually get some regular platemail from the...
  6. B

Completing Shards of Fate WITHOUT killing Undermother or Flame Prophet

I would argue that some of the higher level rumor dragons and liches are harder to kill then most of the named bosses that drop shards. Really the only truly difficult one is the unweakened Undermother, which David originally didn't even think was possible to kill. And if you choose not to...
  7. B

How do you detect secrets with warrior?

It's not an advanced skill, but it's still blacked out for hirge. Still a good point about loading them up with detection gear if needed.
  8. B

Completing Shards of Fate WITHOUT killing Undermother or Flame Prophet

The pop-up after you find all the shards says you can still complete quests related to getting shards, they just won't drop.
  9. B

Where is the Golem's fist?

Check the wiki
  10. B

Possible minor quest bug: Honor Among Thieves

Need to have agility>=4. It's noted on the wiki page for the quest
  11. B

Why doesn't save and exit act like quicksave outside of dungeons?

Yeah, that's pretty much all I use the 2 save slots for, to give me a point to go back and try stuff out.
  12. B

I'm aware of the folder icon. It doesn't help if I forget to quick save or do an explicit save to one of the 2 slots for that. Save and Exit uses the "Continue Playing" slot, which goes away when you die. I can work around it with quicksave, but it would be nice if save and exit would do a...
  13. B

Even after several months playing this game, it still trips me up when I save and exit and then come back to it, die and lose my progress because I forgot to hit quicksave the night before when I was done for the night. Is there any reason Save and Exit doesn't just do a quicksave when you are...
  14. B

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Strength is mispelled in the attached part of the flame prophet's speech.
  15. B

Energy cell and companions

I noticed this the other day. Except when I used it on my cleric companion, she got the mana and I lost the HP. Which was fine with me because my warrior has waaaaay more hp than Hirge, but seemed like it might be a bug.