Recent content by Dage

1. D

Archaelund Early Access released!

Guess I'll need to fix my laptop so I can hopefully contribute if I'm able to be a beta tester. Thanks for all your help with my questions!
  2. D

Archaelund Early Access released!

Will it only be steam exclusive or can we play on phones like the last game?
  3. D

Game progress

Given how much of the map was still left unexplored I had hoped to see it all fleshed out but this is a reality of the ways things go. Is it available? I'd love to beta test the new game as I followed so closely this one
  4. D

Game progress

So question, it's been a year and a half since I played when it was 1.3. Something. Has there been any progress on the game? The latest thing I remember was the woodland people got a new base to the far west of the map and a little up. But I stopped playing because it seemed like the game wasn't...
  5. D

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread I would like to be a loreseeker ^-^ I'd really love to do the bestiary for the wiki, and not only the wiki but even the game as I dont believe there is one. I very much enjoy creating lore, and am a novelist so Im very willing to use my creativity...