Recent content by Hbtgustavo

1. H

Speak to companions, options of trap disarming

That's the best command options, in my opinion. Of course, you can put one more: 4) Set a trap (or explosive trap, if it's known by your companion) on that place - the tile that your companion are at that moment, or you'll have to click somewhere to complete the action, don't know what's easier...
  2. H

Advanced skill request: two companions

Well, since they only come back to life after the enemies are dead, maybe it wouldn't destroy all the balance... I think it would be nice for allowing you to use their secondary abilities, like a classic RPG's party. Or maybe put this as a premium feature, that you must buy with real money...
  3. H

question for David re: companion AI and the next update

I was reading this and remember something that I would like to suggest, and would be a GREAT help if it's possible to come true in the game: When a trap is detected, only the player is eligible to disarm it. Supposing I'm a warrior with Adaon as my companion, would be very helpful ask the thief...
  4. H

EK Translation - We need your help!

Thanks for that, man! And congratulations for the game, and addicting masterpiece!
  5. H

By the way, I have a doubt here. I've found one translation mistake in portuguese. Where can we report it? I'll put it here, but if there's a right topic for it, please move the post and sorry for that... Here it goes: When you offer a donation at any altar, the message says "abrem sua merda"...
  6. H

Brazilian portuguese translator at your service, guys. :D Have already send a PM to Greendragon, and I'll start as soon as you need. Thanks for the opportunity, and congratulations for the game. It's the best! See ya !