Recent content by HeckThor

1. H

Questions about the latest update

I just installed the latest update and I haven't played for a long time so I'm not familiar with my character and strategy anymore lol. Anyway here are my questions: 1. How to trigger the new Hirge quest( and where)? 2. How many new quests( Is there a list)? 3. When I tried the arena I was told...
  2. H

Some ideas about companions.

I agree. I've actually started another rogue (hoping for a better bulid from the start)on hard difficulty and I have a lvl 6 cleric. Not to mention the promised future updates and map expansion makes the game more exciting! :) Well thanks for the feedback. :)
  3. H

I'm not really that much familiar with EK yet tbh. As a matter of fact my lvl 20 rouge has no real build and I'm just on normal difficulty. I have to rely a lot on forums and wikis just to get by in the game. I also made some horrible purchases before I knew the tavern and quicksaving trick lol...
  4. H

I thought they were just for extra storage and free rests lol. But still they're so expensive I haven't tried one yet even when I'm close to finishing the main quest. My idea is that maybe you can access them almost anywhere for less money or am I asking too much?
  5. H

I think it would be also better if companions are not always in just one specific place when you "send them home". For example maybe you can always find one in all taverns or that altar thing for Hirge in every town because when you're far away from them e.g. the Abbys quest either you have to...
  6. H

What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Before I discovered EK my favorite RPG was Inotia 4. It's quite good. Lots of item drops ,decent storyline ( I hated the ending tho) and it's offline. I also like some of the oldschool Kemco games for the same reasons and because the dialogs are really funny (and you have a harem of cute girls...
  7. H

Bugs on latest 1.1 v update

I haven't tried it yet but David said he's gonna fixed it already so I guess I'll just wait for the next update. Thanks anyway. :)
  8. H

I restarted my phone and issue no. 1 actually got fixed . silly me for forgetting that lol. I'm not sure about the attack lag since it doesn't always happen so I have to play more.
  9. H

I've been playing EK for quite a while now. So far I hadn't encountered any bug until I updated the latest version 1.1.1074. I'm using a rouge ( level 20) and yet to begin the last quest and two bugs make the game really annoying: 1 - When I open the Traits button I had to click it twice or...