Recent content by Horton Leeds

1. Horton Leeds

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Lv.24 Warrior. Difficulty. Hard strength-5+2. Endurance-4. Agility-6+1. Intelligence-4. Awareness-3+1. Personality-3+2. Skills: Whirlwind+2. Resilience+2. Fury+3. Shield expert+3. Cleve+2. Dual+2. Flurry+3 Precision strike+2. Massive critical+2. Heavy hand+2. Battle rage+2...
  2. Horton Leeds

Restoring old data

Thank you I was finally able to get my data restored
  3. Horton Leeds

Restoring old data

I haven't played exiled Kingdoms in quite a while I just re-downloaded it and it shows me still having a active full license and I was hoping to restore my old files from the cloud but I'm getting an error code 9?
  4. Horton Leeds

Game crashes randomly at Inn

I also have been experiencing random crashes sometimes when saving at inn's but could possibly happen during any loading screen. Quick save has been my best friend . I play on hard and sometimes crashes when trying to exit dungeons with a backpack full of treasure! I have recently started...
  5. Horton Leeds

Guide: the Paladin, a Cleric build

Love this build I've been thinking about how I was going to build a paladin until I saw this
  6. Horton Leeds

Stashing gold

I think it would be nice to be able to stash gold in your vault. I don't know about you but it gets pretty hard for me to save up sometimes . Out of sight out of mind.