Recent content by Jarl

1. J

Contests

I managed to snag the first contest win, and won my lovely banner!
  2. J

Cleric Agility Build Help

Whats your ring, necklace and cape?
  3. J

Cleric Agility Build Help

Dispair is a very good weapon that Ive found and currently using for my cleric
  4. J

Critical Role

For me Ive never played D and D so half the time I had no idea what they meant and still loved it, so for people who are used to it I cannot see any reason why not to love it
  5. J

Critical Role

Does anyone currently watch it? I really never had any exposure to D and D before hand, only found the show after listening to Pillars of Eternity soundtrack. I'd highly recommend it for anyone to watch, really enjoyable and loveable actors, and 79 episodes currently to binge out if you start now
  6. J

Loot from rumor bosses

I got it from a white dragon
  7. J

The hardest blow

same here, although i just use a dagger with the high crit special perks
  8. J

I'M BACKKKKK

sweet welcome back
  9. J

[Spoiler]Most interesting fight

This was the best I think aswell, first time entering I got swamped by all 3 bosses
  10. J

Loot drop rates.

Minotuar maze is definitely best
  11. J

suggestion for advanced cleric skills

I'd say get a damage per tick reduction for fireball, an 'afterburn' effect. Does initial damage then reduces 20% of the damage done for 3 seconds
  12. J

Advice for cleric lvl 9

Top notch advice! Listen to this fella, he has a fair bit on knowledge around clerics and its helped me a fair bit
  13. J

Fire Dragon

Try going tank mode, and letting your companion doing the damage, thats how I did the Ice dragon again on my lvl 13 cleric
  14. J

Farming for level 12 rogue

Definitly minotaur maze. You make 4000-7000 gold each full run, thats including the secrets.
  15. J

Best place to get EXP when level 3?

Tomb in Lannegar forest, good place to get some loot and gold, plus its a pretty small dungeon for fast runs