Jerem-D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Jerem-D
      If you need only the quest name and recommended level you can use this companion app ;) EK Companion App
    • Jerem-D
      Jerem-D reacted to stonedwolf's post in the thread App EK Companion with Like Like.
      Looks good, I think the best thing your app can do is what's not already on the wiki. New info, new calculations, makes it a worthy...
    • Jerem-D
      Jerem-D replied to the thread App EK Companion.
      Yes, I agree. If we want to have the closest DPS (normal/physical and elements) we need to select an enemy to apply amor, resistances...
    • Jerem-D
      In Progress... I will need you to check with high level characters if the math is correct! BTW, I found a mistake in the wiki if...
    • Jerem-D
      Hello everyone, I first shot of the Weapon/DPS feature is now available : exiled-kingdoms-companion It is easy now to find the...
    • Jerem-D
      Dear @stonedwolf, @Molokot , @Van Clayzer and others ;) I extracted all Weapon Table content from the official Wiki to apply the DPS...
    • Jerem-D
      Hello @stonedwolf, I hope you are doing well? It has been a long time! I start to design this new feature about DPS. I am going to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…