Jerem-D's latest activity

• Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to Arcanmaster's post in the thread App EK Companion with Love Love.
    https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?posts/63916/ https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?posts/28334/ DPS formulas I found
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to Molokot's post in the thread App EK Companion with Like Like.
    I know that toying with programing can be fun and it is good excercise , just from player perspective your work is 100% useless. This is...
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D replied to the thread App EK Companion.
    Hello 👋 @Van Clayzer I am not able to open the document can you try another method ? When I can open the document, I will be able to...
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to Van Clayzer's post in the thread App EK Companion with Like Like.
    Eu editei a lista de missões por nível de um outro membro aqui do forum,se desejar,posso enviar o arquivo,ela está mais coerente,e com...
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to stonedwolf's post in the thread Mages Weapons, poll with Like Like.
    Ever hear of Maajid Nawaz? A former extremist Muslim he back-tracked on radicalism and founded the mainstream UK anti-extremism...
  • Jerem-D
    Levels are now included in the Exiled Kingdoms Companion App ;) Thanks all the community for this amazing work and list of quests.
  • Jerem-D
    Dear community Thanks for your votes @Alan_SP , @Yisus777 , @Van Clayzer , @Xris , @Grand Vorlgir ! I released a new version with the...
  • Jerem-D
    Hello! I gave it a try this weekend : 86,The Ancient Seal,14 87,The Sacred Weapons,19 88,Become the Champion!,14 89,Call of the...
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to Deleted member 30241's post in the thread Speedrun with Wow Wow.
    Finally made it! I managed to win before day 60! Lezzgooo!! Is there a player faster that manage to finish a game in 40 days by MAGE? ON...
  • Jerem-D
    Hello everyone, This list can be really useful for new (and others!) players. I would like to add the "(enemy) level" of quests to the...
  • Jerem-D
    Hello fellow adventurers of Exiled Kingdoms :) Hope you are doing well. I did not have the time to add new features last month but I...
  • Jerem-D
    Dear @Alan_SP @Xris @Apocalypse @Lamar @Mister Thrice A new version (1.5.0) is ready! You have now the checklist of 40 tomes (Ancient...
  • Jerem-D
    Many thanks for your comments 😃 I really appreciate ! It is like for me to complete the secret and undiscovered 72nd achievement of EK ! 🏅
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to DavidBVal's post in the thread App EK Companion with Love Love.
    Great work man!
  • Jerem-D
    Jerem-D reacted to Lamar's post in the thread App EK Companion with Love Love.
    Awesome! That's terrific, thank you.