Recent content by Jerem-D

1. Jerem-D

Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

If you need only the quest name and recommended level you can use this companion app ;) EK Companion App
  2. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Yes, I agree. If we want to have the closest DPS (normal/physical and elements) we need to select an enemy to apply amor, resistances and also special modifiers of the weapon such as Holy2. In your example, I would say that Paladin's Longsword should be 8.8 normal DPS + 6 Spirit DPS against...
  3. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

In Progress... I will need you to check with high level characters if the math is correct! BTW, I found a mistake in the wiki if someone can change it : Rogues have a +15% change to perception not +20% Source: Rogue - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki
  4. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Hello everyone, I first shot of the Weapon/DPS feature is now available : exiled-kingdoms-companion It is easy now to find the "best" weapon for a elemental DPS but it will be better when we will able to specify "enemy" and see the "better" weapon for it. Like we said I can add the...
  5. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Dear @stonedwolf, @Molokot , @Van Clayzer and others ;) I extracted all Weapon Table content from the official Wiki to apply the DPS calculation strictly by damage type. (I kept the "flat" DPS like in the wiki). I totally agree that "flat" DPS is not reliable info because Physical and elemental...
  6. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Hello @stonedwolf, I hope you are doing well? It has been a long time! I start to design this new feature about DPS. I am going to: start with "your formula" then maybe add an option to select a enemy to see what can be the real DPS (depending resistance, type of damage , full elemental or...
  7. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Hello 👋 @Van Clayzer I am not able to open the document can you try another method ? When I can open the document, I will be able to update the quest list. @Molokot thanks for the feedback. I agree with you that this app is not needed or a must have for any player. The initial goal was to have...
  8. Jerem-D

Levels are now included in the Exiled Kingdoms Companion App ;) Thanks all the community for this amazing work and list of quests.
  9. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Dear community Thanks for your votes @Alan_SP , @Yisus777 , @Van Clayzer , @Xris , @Grand Vorlgir ! I released a new version with the level of quests (corresponding to the min level of the strongest enemy). So you can now order the quest checklist by level ! It will be helpful for every new...
  10. Jerem-D

Hello! I gave it a try this weekend : 86,The Ancient Seal,14 87,The Sacred Weapons,19 88,Become the Champion!,14 89,Call of the Blood,17 90,Trial and Error,20 91,Father of Wolves,18 92,Last of the Legion,20 93,Like Father, Like Son,17 94,Path of the Deer,20 95,The Temple of the Sleepers,17...
  11. Jerem-D

Hello everyone, This list can be really useful for new (and others!) players. I would like to add the "(enemy) level" of quests to the EK Companion App (see the thread and votes) but we do not have the information for the following quests: 86,The Ancient Seal 87,The Sacred Weapons 88,Become...
  12. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Hello fellow adventurers of Exiled Kingdoms :) Hope you are doing well. I did not have the time to add new features last month but I hope the app is useful for the community ;) At least, people are using the application every day ;) Here some stats : Have a great weekend, J.
  13. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Dear @Alan_SP @Xris @Apocalypse @Lamar @Mister Thrice A new version (1.5.0) is ready! You have now the checklist of 40 tomes (Ancient Tolossian Tomes and Lost of Wisdom Tomes) and you can also filter the tomes on the map! Easy! Exiled Kingdoms Companion One number : 530 "checklist item"...
  14. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Many thanks for your comments 😃 I really appreciate ! It is like for me to complete the secret and undiscovered 72nd achievement of EK ! 🏅
  15. Jerem-D

App EK Companion

Hello everybody, The v1.4 is now released. We have now a checklist of all the areas in the game (outdoors, towns, buildings and more interesting dungeons). You can see them in the map with the different buttons that offer a view filtered by type. Moreover, you can also filter for quests...