Recent content by KYTX

1. K

Temple of sleepers - once explored, always explored

Hi all, I've completed the quest and for some unrelated reason (lost an item) decided to reload an earlier savegame and do it again. I've just entered one of the three tombs nd the whole temple is seen in the map as though I had explored it already.
  2. K

Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

I must've missed the painting, shame
  3. K

Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

Hi all, I've been looking for an honest way to find out about the location of the sleepers temple. Thought the library in Solliga would become searcheable or New Garand library could research it for me. Am I supposed to just head to the new jungle location then? It kind of breaks the story...
  4. K

Hardest Boss

Yes, that's what I've been using all along, it does perform the best against Kalagru. Update: Ooooof, actually killed the c**t! Ran from it in the end, using Charge to break away. Hirge woke up and died a few times and MASSIVELY helped with healing. Had to break in and out of the fight 4 or 5...
  5. K

Hardest Boss

So, here's what I have tried so far: Ark sword with batteries - FAIL, Kalagru's shock resistance is almost 100% Cold weapon - FAIL, he's not more vulnerable to cold than most normal creatures Cloak of the Bear, from King of Korne - FAIL, it does give me extra 80hp, not nearly enough Also, he...
  6. K

Hardest Boss

Thank you all for your response. My summary of things to try will probably look like this: - Loot King of Korne once more - Try to up my fire resist. Although I'm pretty sure the demon deals mostly physical damage. But I'll try anyway - Run and heal. Sorry Hirge! - Ankh of life - Retrain for...
  7. K

Hardest Boss

Don't have Flurry. Haven't tried the Ankh yet, sounds promising. On the other hand, you can't have more than one Ankh, what if David adds a level 50 boss in his next update? I barely have time to drink apple juice and Potions of Clarity. +12 armor from Potions of Galade won't make a noticeable...
  8. K

Hardest Boss

Won't hurt trying. Rip my healer though. And monster may start regenerating if i run too far away.
  9. K

Hardest Boss

Basically the problem is that at the final stage of the fight when the lazy demon is low hp he gets SO strong he blows me out of the water. Even with my lame traits I manage to cripple him though but to finish him off I have to be that much stronger. Even if I retrain I'll probably get extra 2...
  10. K

Hardest Boss

You are correct, my base STR=6 AGI=7. It is an old char, so I don't remember my rationale for that. Did I want to up my armor? Or did I want to up both to 7 but got sick of farming levels? Not sure and as I said earlier, at level 30 you eat rumor bosses for breakfast, so less-than-optimal...
  11. K

Hardest Boss

I'll give it a try. Haven't been there yet since the update, thanks.
  12. K

Hardest Boss

I wanted to have more conversational options for quests so I ended up developing my stats somewhat evenly. And it's never been a problem until now..
  13. K

Hardest Boss

I'm playing on Casual, my warrior is level 30 and I have tried about 30 times by now and can't kill the lazy bastard! I have apple juice and Hirge with Circle of Restoration scrolls and max healing skill. I almost get him but he goes Rage or whatever and kills me in 2-3 blows. It looks like I've...
  14. K

Can't find a good wolf skin

I've been trying for some time and finally got a few today. I guess your RNG just doesn't like me for some reason.
  15. K

Can't find a good wolf skin

Hi ppl, after the recent updates I found that grey wolves and jackals only ever drop damaged wolfskin.. Is that a bug?