Recent content by MikeB

1. MikeB

Oddity: All items in the party inventory have an "Equip" option

If you right-click on an item in the party inventory, the appearing menu always shows an "Equip" button, irrespective of the type of item. Hitting the button does nothing if the item is actually not equipable, so no harm done. But it's odd nonetheless to see this displayed for a book or potion...
  2. MikeB

Minor bugs with "Justice from Above" (SPOILERS)

Apart from the problems with interaction, is there a deeper meaning to this corpse? Should he represent someone who tried to climb the hill (trying to reach the nest) and fell to his death? Just wondering because it's quite unusual to find a dead (already decaying) body within the city bounderies.
  3. MikeB

Minor bugs with "Justice from Above" (SPOILERS)

A few oddities I encountered during this quest: When you climb the hill, the journal updates to "Error". When you take the items from the nest one by one, the journal doesn't update. If you take them by hitting "Take All", the journal updates. The empty corpse at the bottom of the hill can only...
  4. MikeB

Bug: Prone characters not handled correctly at beginning of combat

During the Acadamy quest, if you willingly drink the potions, most of your characters start the fight asleep and prone. If it happens (due to high initiative) that one of these prone characters is the first in line of the opening round, he/she doesn't get up and can spend the full amount of AP...
  5. MikeB

Resources for the Wiki

Done.
  6. MikeB

Resources for the Wiki

I checked a few Youtube playthroughs and indeed corpses #10 and also #8 have random loot. Given the fact that the RNG for the loot is seeded at the beginning of a game, gathering all the possible outcomes for each random chest or corpse seems hopeless. @DavidBVal: Is there a generic rule for...
  7. MikeB

Resources for the Wiki

@NEUK: I started to add loot information to the Devil's Horn page based on the information on your map. I vaguely remember that corpse #10 has random loot. Can you or someone else confirm this and maybe provide other possible drops? https://archaelund.com/wiki/index.php/Devil%27s_Horn On a...
  8. MikeB

Resources for the Wiki

New maps have been uploaded to the Wiki.
  9. MikeB

Gift from my family

Congratulations! You managed to do the easy part. I guess you need to adjust the development roadmap. How many months of delay do you expect?
  10. MikeB

Suggestion: Make conduits a true traveling network

Currently, imperial conduits work only one way, i.e. back to the city. That's totally fine when your party is exhausted and needs a good rest. But the way back to wherever you want to continue your quest is often very, very long, especially since the city is in the corner of the Peninsula. The...
  11. MikeB

Suggestion: Make all items stackable

With encumbrance now implemented and probably being applied to the party inventory as well in forthcoming releases, it seems to me that in most cases weight will be the determining factor for how much stuff we can carry around. If that's indeed the case, inventory slots lose there role as the...
  12. MikeB

Bug: Double Marietta

If you speak to Marietta but don't recruite her, she develops a split personality shortly after. In addition to the static version of her, a wandering Marietta appears after some time. You can talk to both of them as normal.
  13. MikeB

How to contribute to Archaelund Wiki

Wow, seems like somebody digged deep in the game files... I will take care of the newly requested Wiki accounts this evening (well, my evening, to be precise).
  14. MikeB

How to contribute to Archaelund Wiki

Currently, accounts for Archaelund Wiki can only be created by administrators, not be regular users. (This is a deliberate decision to prevent spam and bot accounts, a problem we were confronted with in EK Wiki.) If you want to contribute to Archaelund Wiki, feel free to apply here in this...
  15. MikeB

How to organize areas

A short update on the area section of the Wiki: I finally had some time to prepare the maps (well, at least the outdoor areas, dungeons are pending) and create stubs for all areas. The maps are not yet annotated, but the template backbone is implemented and ready to be filled with information...