Recent content by p4ran0id

1. p4ran0id

Wish you all a happy 2024

Forgot to wish happy holidays last week (damn stomach virus, I lost for first time lot of weight on Xmas 😅) But won't forget to wish all of you a happy new year! Let's hope all your wishes and resolutions will come true! Let's have lot of more happy years here all together 😘🥰🥰
  2. p4ran0id

No ideas what to do

Well. It was a different time 😅 Back then we had not dozens of games per week that we install or uninstall. And to play with friends you had first to ask parents so they drive you with car to a LAN party (our screens and towers where crazy heavy back then, no laptop or flat screen!). So yeah we...
  3. p4ran0id

No ideas what to do

Well Diablo 2 had an infinite concept without any AI and I loved that game, no idea how many rounds I played, 8t was a lot
  4. p4ran0id

Archaelund Early Access released!

Your soul and your first born, but I bet its worth it 😎
  5. p4ran0id

Why i cant like Adaon?

You can't kill him?! That's weird I got my revenge, I set up companion to attack everything and let him run to every enemy next to me while watch him die over and over again. Was kind of satisfaction for me 😎 Edit: lmao, that's Freud talking through me. I read kill instead of like first 🤦...
  6. p4ran0id

What is the hardest mission, without couting the ark (obviously)?

It's not about clean whole area, I did it with Hirge as companion on lvl 10 and got the wyrmslayer. My first try on lvl 8-9 failed, but I was not prepared enough for that. Lowest lvl competitions are really fun on Ironman
  7. p4ran0id

What is the hardest mission, without couting the ark (obviously)?

Hardest competition Was maybe the bostach challenge, kill the firedancer on lowest lvl on Ironman 😏 Also getting wyrmslayer on low lvl is crazy. Arch or SoH is easy compared to that
  8. p4ran0id

Exiled Kingdoms always surprises me (i played Exiled Kingdoms on the TV in my living room).

You have no idea 😂 I still remember the time when Brazilians had the biggest guild here, they even had a WhatsApp group and build some true monster players. That's from that time, BrunoPlay was their leader https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?threads/ek-league.16033/
  9. p4ran0id

Missing saved progress

How exactly do you try to restore the backup and in what folder is it saved? For android, put the backup in download folder, Ingame go to start new game or continue and click on restore and restore from file. It should recognise the bak file. Be careful to have only one, otherwise rename it or...
  10. p4ran0id

Mods

https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?threads/forum-rules-few-and-simple.232/ Read rules please before posting. Talking about Mods not allowed in forum.
  11. p4ran0id

Exiled Kingdoms always surprises me (i played Exiled Kingdoms on the TV in my living room).

How fun would it be if there were an official port for firestick (Amazon) that support alexa... 🤔 But I bet I will get visit from police if I start to scream at TV "right, down attack, ATTACK..." 😂😂😂 Damn I see myself already in a psychiatry clinic screaming "let me go, I have to kill the...
  12. p4ran0id

Well. It's nothing special at all, of course you can use android TV box and use android apps, and of course set up remote control to use the game. But is it really fun to play that way?! A real Bluetooth gamepad is way more useful than that
  13. p4ran0id

Holy shit, I don't know where to start, the Jesus on bible is kind of funny, don't care. But all that devices plugged in a single socket?!? Wow you really like to live dangerously 🤣🤣🤣
  14. p4ran0id

Money limit

Since it's not an original game there is nothing more to talk about. You got a broken game from somewhere, it's not David's fault. Thread locked That's the reason why it's forbidden to talk here about mods and similar. It breaks the game and people expect to get help for bugs they or other did...